Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Happy birthday BishowVijaya 🎉🎊🎊🎉💐

💐💐🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Many many happy returns of the day!

Wish you a very happy birthday bro @BishowvijayaP

🎂🎂🍩🍩🍨🍨🍧🍧🍬🍬🍭🍭

May God fulfills your all dreams.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Nepal
37 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Happy birthday BishowVijaya 🎉🎊🎊🎉💐

Happy birthday @BishowvijayaP 

🎂🎂🎂🎂🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈

I wish you many happy returns in good health...

Where are you @RupendraNeupane @Surendra @LaxmiG1 @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @ValeriaA_ @Justine2807 let's celebrate Bishow 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

A heartiest thanks brother @NareshDarji. 😃 I hope your best wishes will shine on me.

Let me share my story. Before the social media age I didn't celebrate the birthday. As the social media started to emerge neighbours and friends begun to wish me. Now the dimension spreaded internationally with local guide connect. Its a pleasureful moment to get celebration messages globally. Once again thank you so much. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Happy Birthday, @BishowvijayaP!

Wish you lots of good luck and inspiration. I hope you have an unforgettable day!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you so much @Sagir bhai. 😊 I am very glad to have your wish. You made my day even brightful. 🎁 Your wish reflects that we are not just a local guide but a local guide family too. Thanks for being a part of my family 🙂

Level 9

Happy happy happy birthday bro @BishowvijayaP :-)))) 

Wish you all the best 🙂Screenshot_20180710-082625.jpg

Level 10

With this wish you already made the day unforgettable @NadyaPN. 😊 This is your first ever birthday wish to me. With this reason I will not forget this day. 😀 Many thanks to you. I love the way you make loccal guide connect a homely environment by responding to each posts so nicely. Thank you so much for that. 🙂

Level 10

Hey hey brother @OSAMA, in the picture, I feel like you yelling 'Happy birthday, happy birthday' thoroughly. 😃 Its my pleasure to have a birthday wish from one of the most valuable local guide of the connect. A tonnes of thanks to you. 🙂

Level 7

Happy birthday, @BishowvijayaP!

🎂🎂🎂🎈🎈🎈🍰🍰🍰🎉🎉🎉

Wishing you the best birthday and many amazing adventures for you this year!

Level 8

Happy Birthday @BishowvijayaP

Thanks @NareshDarji for reminding us.

Cheers