Yogesh_2811's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

HYDERABAD CONNECT LIVE 2019 - Best Event Ever

A photo of Connect Live Hyderabad attendeesA photo of Connect Live Hyderabad attendees

This connect live was attended by 70's of the top local guides in Hyderabad and i was one of them.

On the wall there wasbeautiful framed pictures taken by local guides attending the eventOn the wall there wasbeautiful framed pictures taken by local guides attending the event

And I am also proud to say that India has Largest local guide community in the world .

My photo with local guide pinMy photo with local guide pinA photo of local guides posing infront of local guide pin and a connect live Hyderabad signA photo of local guides posing infront of local guide pin and a connect live Hyderabad signSome Deserts and sweetsSome Deserts and sweets

We also had a great feedback session . And i have learnt about food photography which helped me alot.

this was the best  event I have attended. I was very happy that by contributing we can help people to navigate,to search for good restaurant,places there timings etc. Even I use Google Maps regularly which help me visit place I don't know.  Hope we have another Connect live in Hyderabad next year .

My Contribution  

The Park Hyderabad, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
18 comments
Level 9

Re: HYDERABAD CONNECT LIVE 2019 - Best Event Ever

Thank you for sharing your awesome recap @Yogesh_2811, it was nice meeting you during connect live, looking forward to meet you this coming Sunday 

Level 6

Nice recap 👍 @Yogesh_2811 

Level 10

Wow @Yogesh_2811  good one.  Wish to meet you again, see you at Lamakkan on Sunday. 

Level 10

Level 8

Yes that was super awesome. Still  when I think of it I feel really Happy of being a local guide . 

Level 8

Awesome event...

Level 8

Can anyone tell me wether it will be held in Delhi..

Level 8

@Hedwig its not sure to be held in  Delhi . I can happen any where. 

Level 8

thanks @Yogesh_2811  for taking some time out to leave a reply , i just wanted to know that do they have a yearly schedule of events and venue where it will be held ,because i never came to know when such events happen, i actually recieved a mail in february to join event in delhi so i thought it will also be held in New Delhi...