PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: HOWTO: Answer questions in a warm welcoming way

Nice tips Its will be usefull for me as newbie @PaulPavlinovich.

Thanks for sharing.

Im totaly agree with you @KarenVChin

We have to read all posting before write reply to post thread .

Level 9

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich,

For sharing the post. It's really very helpful. And  I gaha seen your application video it's really good one. #LocalGuideGreenWorld.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 10

Thank you so much Paul for these tips. This post was featured on ANZAC Day as well, so it's quite honourable.

Your tips are great, because not only do they apply on Local Guides Connect, but also answering questions on Google Maps in general. I haven't heard of reply macros actually until now, but I probably won't end up using them, everything I post is an original composition. ^^

Definitely bookmarked your post for future reference.

Level 8

Really nice post @PaulPavlinovich

Everything must go through it once to understand the social forum etiquettes. I will follow these religiously going further.

Thanks again

Level 6

This advice is very useful

Thanks Karen! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich that is great post, being a Local Guide and specially being a human, helping other is a great act for real heartly satisfaction, keep helping others in every way of life

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich thank you so much.This tips will help me and some other fellow LG to contribute there experience through connect

Level 9

Thanks for the helpful post @PaulPavlinovich

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

Wow! I wondered why I had so many notifications when I logged in. It is an honour to have this post featured. Thank you all for your feedback and your kind thoughts. There are some good additional points here from people such as reading all of the other replies before responding and one other important one in that a lot of the people who answer here don't natively speak English which means their words can come across in a different way to the way they meant them.

Regards Paul

Googler

What a great post, @PaulPavlinovich!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.