HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

HOW I ACQUIRED A SMARTPHONE TO HELP ME MAKE AN IMPACT IN MY COMMUNITY

Contributing to the Local Guides program might mean a lot to some people, some people want to make a great impact in their community to help other people, well I belong to that category :). I want to consistently make an Impact in my Community and with the new points system I decided to give quality and better photos on the google maps. so I bought a new phone for the my contributions to the Local Guide program and also to Google Street view. The work of the new phone is to improve my community. The phone is dedicated solely to the Local Guide Program. I have a personal phone, but this new one is strictly for Map Contributions. Thanks to @OSAMA for this post:I Am Addicted to LGs Connect any one can help!!?? .. he inspired me to share the news with you all, so I am doing that now :)........... Hope you Guys don't say am addicted afterall :).

The features of my new phone is displayed in the picture below... Now I can make contributions within seconds other than the former.. 🙂

My new Phone FeaturesMy new Phone Features

Keep Mapping and Keep Guiding and Making an Impact in your Community :)........Now my community can enjoy great features from me now 🙂

220 comments
Level 10

Re: HOW I ACQUIRED A SMARTPHONE TO HELP ME MAKE AN IMPACT IN MY COMMUNITY

I am in hunt of a good cell phone as well. My current phone doesn't allow me to run Google Street View app thus preventing me to achieve one badge.
I am happy that you got a nice phone @HelloSamsonR bro. I will get for myself one day. Your phone can be a sample for me.

If you were not addicted to map then how could I be able to meet you. You nee to be addicted so that I can catch you anytime. hahaha

Anyway you are a great addition to the map, no doubt.

Enjoy with the new phone bro. 🙂

Level 10

Nice post @HelloSamsonR, and great phone too. I'm coming to join you soon. 😉 Congratulations 

Isaac
Level 10

@BishowvijayaP 😂😂😂😂😂 See you, trying to catching up 😂😂😂. Thanks for the compliment bro 👍👍👍😉😉😉. Now I would be a street view trusted soon enough 😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

Level 10

@Mayford Please come the party has begun already 😂😂😂😂. Am awaiting for your comments 😂😂😂. Thanks for compliments also 👍👍👍👍

Level 10

I hope you are replying me with this new phone @HelloSamsonR bro. 🙂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@BishowvijayaP 😂😂😂😂😂 See you, trying to catching up 😂😂😂. Thanks for the compliment bro 👍👍👍😉😉😉. Now I would be a street view trusted soon enough 😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR

Keep moving

Keep thinking 

Keep contributing

You are very smart bro and deserve very smart phone , you deserve something can handle your creativity 😊😊😊

keep it up and see you at the top 

Superstar ...

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Yes I am. The phone is loaded now 😊😊😊👍👍. Now I  canup with you guys 😉😉😉😊😊👍

Level 10

@OSAMA Lolz 😂😂😂😂. You won't kill me 😂😂😂😂

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR I'm seriously loving your phone, its of high specs. Its GIONEE brand?

By the way I need to join the legion of street views too. Let me test and see if my phone support too 🙂