satyabratan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Guide to India

Hi I am Rony... I am a travel ethusiast and feel thats traveling is  the best way to know and understand different cultures. Currently I am in India.. and exploring my country. What I feel traveling in any country safety is the major concern. Considering that I would like to offer anyone who is visiting India from other countries any tips or suggestions as how to not fall into situations which will ruin your life. The primary intention should be  a to enjoy the country at large and not fall into the hands of cheats and thugs. I have been to multiple Asian countries and luv the flavours and cousins.Intention is to make new friends and explore other countries and cultures. Tips are free , so feel free to wats aap me @[REDACTED]. 

New York, NY, United States
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Guide to India

@satyabratan Hi

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

its a Helpful post, But Connect forum is not allow to Share any private address like contact number,  Please use use private massaging option to share this or

Remove your number from this post

If u are a new to this Forum introduce yourself in this thread Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Read this board to know this forum usage Using this Forum 

To know about completely Local Guides ....  Read this 

HAPPY GUIDING