HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Guide For New Members On Local Guides Connect

@Briggs Thanks for Feedback bro, concerning the video, I thought of that but after serious thought i felt some people might not want to waste too much data watching a video and some might not have Youtube accounts so i decided to use pictures for easy representation, so even if you don't want to waste much time reading, you can actually view the pictures as a guide.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR nice post bro. 

Keep ☺ 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@deepakjhic Thanks, Am glad you like it.

Googler
Solution

Thanks for creating and sharing, @HelloSamsonR. We definitely have some information in various areas of Connect for getting started but are working on making it more discoverable and easier for new members. Your post is super helpful!!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC Thanks am glad you liked it. 😊😊😊

Level 10

@OSAMA @U-royFelixA@NarenChandra@AkmalB@mhjn you are also welcome to learn, criticize or also share your thoughts 😊😊😊😊?.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR I strongly suggest you go to bed 😂

Level 10

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@U-royFelixA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR I strongly suggest you go to bed 😂

@U-royFelixA I am going 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. But let me hear your opinion first 😂😂😂😂😂. You are welcome here also to criticize 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR this is super cool man . This will help .

Level 10

Thank you @TraciC Did you get my message on IG? I'm in NYC. Will Monday be a good day to visit you guys?