Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Guess the city from a photo 2

I have already played this game https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Let-s-play-guess-the-name-of-the-place-by-p...

Let's play again.

I will show the photos, and you guess the place where I took them.

0_12072b_c224eb0a_-1-XL

15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Guess the city from a photo 2

Hi @Victoria_v 

After some checks we have noticed that the pictures that you have uploaded are actually yours, so we have decided to reinstate back your post. We do checks from time to time in order to promote personalized contents on Connect, so we encourage Local Guides to be as original as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Victoria_v ,

Thank you again for this funny game, I really enjoy it. However, the photos are a bit more difficult this time. 🙂

1. Somewhere in the Arabe world, will opt for Dubai.
  2. I haven't a clue, guess somewhere in the French riviera.
  3. Shanghai.
  4. No idea at all.
  5. Looks like Los Angeles, because of the actors on the wall, but it might be misleading. 
  6. Sydney. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

This time is way too difficult for me @Victoria_v , 

I only have feeling about the last one that should be Sidney and probably the fifth one in Vietnam. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

1- its in ZA'ABEEL PARK, AL KARAMA, DUBAI...

Google Moderator

Hi @Victoria_v , 

I am almost a hundred percent sure that the first photo is taken at the Dubai Frame. It is more than obvious that the last one is in Sydney, Australia. I can guess the third one is in Shanghai, China.

Unfortunately I have no idea about the other places but I am eager to see your answers.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Great photos @Victoria_v !

Lets try:

1) Dubai

2) Miami ( typical skyscraper with pastel colors - just  remember the episodes of the "Miami Vice" series.... 🙂

3) Shangai (with that skyscraper on the right that looks like a bottle opener !)

4) ? (maybe a maritime city for the knots?)

5) I quote @BorrisS   for L.A. 

6) Sidney (with its beautiful auditorium in the background)

I look forward to the solution !!!

Bye,

David

Level 8

Hi, @Aruni 

In my opinion, it was possible to check that this was my content simply by following the link to the previous topic. Or open my profile, where there are other previously published topics with such content and a link to my site. But I will show understanding of your struggle for content personalization.

Level 8

@BorrisS Glad to see you! I am very pleased that you liked the game! Among your answers are correct!

Level 8

@Sorbe Glad to see you!

Difficulties make people stronger! 😉 In your answer, one is correct, one is close to the correct geographically.