Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's play - guess the name of the place by photo

Let's play - guess the name of the place by photo

I propose to play this game. I'll post some photos of the cities where I visited, with numbers. And readers should guess what kind of country, city and what kind of place it is. Well, or at least a country. I think it will be easy to guess, because there are photos of all these places on Google maps.
You can write the answers to my game and make your own.

2b

7f

0_1204c6_96d05b5c_XL

0_de88e_8c4e5132_XXL

14 comments
Level 10

Re: Let's play - guess the name of the place by photo

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Victoria_v,

1) Las Vegas;

2) Rome;

3) Montecarlo;

4) Singapore;

No clue about last two ones. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Victoria_v

Always up for a game 🙂 

1.Vegas

2.Rome

3. Malta

4. Singapore

5. China

6. Caribbean

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@LucioV@Sorbe@DanniS Thank you for supporting my game. 🙂 

Perhaps someone else wants to guess. Tomorrow I will call all the correct answers.

Connect Moderator

@LucioV @DanniS @Sorbe you all are GOOD! haha, I could only recognize the first from Vegas!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall

@SP31 Thanks, just my guesses. 

@Victoria_v Can't wait to see the results 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Hi @Victoria_v,

My guessing are:

1) Las Vegas

2) Rome

3) Rijeka Croatia

4) Vancouver

5) Have no idea about this one

6) Hawaii

Level 9

I know #5! It is Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver!

Here's another angle of the bridge from when I visited a few years ago:

Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver, CanadaCapilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver, Canada

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

Hello @Victoria_v,

Really good idea !

My answers: 

1- Las Vegas

2- Rome

3- Cannes

4- Singapore

5- Japan

6 - Hawaii 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!