Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Error

Hello @nishadkinhikar4,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Much appreciated from @StephenAbraham and as he mentioned, please make sure to double check your payment methods, as it may require valid form of payment with a billing address in a country where Google One is available.

By the way I am going to merge your post with an ongoing post for the Google One. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Google one is available in india and I tried all pqympay methods I had for getting the free trail but no luck 

Former Google Contributor

@deepakjhic,

I believe an update has already been provided to you.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Hello @GeorgesHR,

Thank you for your reply but that was just a private message. I'm still waiting for a solution on this. Is this possible we get a redeem code to avoid such problems? 

P.S. You can check my reply to team. If you want I can send you a private message too.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

Google one code not working

As local Guides Google perks,I received code for a free Google One membership for, 12 months. It is not working

Level 8

Re: Google one code not working

@KatyaL@MarinSt@MoniDi

I also received a 6 month free 100GB google now which could be redeemed till 28th December, but I didn't redeem it yet. But today again I got another email with the same offer for 1 year. However when I go to redeem it, I am redirected to google one page which says the offer is for 180 days. In today's email, there is one code as well which is not working when i am redeeming it in playstore. Please suggest how to get the one year offer activated instead of 180 days. Thanks

Level 6

Re: Google one code not working

I am facing same problem, it says your promo code is wrong

Level 7

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

Today I got a code to redeem 100 gb of storage .

However its not working . 

Not expecting this kind of issue from google 😞

tempsnip.png

Level 5

Re: Google One Perk

I got the same issue. I got the good one perk but when I login to redeem it says my account is not eligible . 

Level 6

Re: Google One Perk

Today I also got an email about Google One for free as a perk for being a local guide, a free Google One membership for, 12 months!. 

But while i'm trying to activate / redeem. i'm getting the below ,message. I'm accessing from my personal account from which i'm making contributions. Somebody can help me ? 

Can't redeem offer

This account is not eligible to sign up for Google One. Check that you're using your personal Google Account.