cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

Hi @rakeshtalk2u,

Thanks for reaching us.

We understand the inconvenience you are facing with. Just to be sure, in some cases by manually typing the code, most of the user successfully redeemed their perks.

Following up to that, by trying to use other web browsers can be a possible solution.Please do excuse us if you have tried it before.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 5

Not able to use Google One perk for Local Guides

I have received a mail saying that I have a free Google One membership for, 12 months! 

But i am not able to redeem the same with the code what google had shared.

here is the MSG that i get

"You may have input the wrong code, or the code may be invalid. Please try again or learn more ."

Could any one help?

Level 5

Re: Not able to use Google One perk for Local Guides

I just signed up for Google One and it worked for me. There was no code required to be entered. Just clicked on the link and got 6 months 100 GB storage space free. Mind you, its only for 6 months and then its Rs 130/month.

Level 7

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

I have already tried that option (Manually enter and with a fresh login).

No luck  😞 

Level 7

Re: Google One offer errors

even i am not able to redeem "Google One perk for Local Guides" of 12 month offer. Could you please help to resolve this?

Level 5

In the mail it was mentioned as 12 months with the redeem code

Level 6

How to Redeem Google One Offer

i got email from local guide where i got code for free 1 year subscription of google one. however when i entered the code i got error message as invalid code. i tryed multiple times but it was useless. will you send the code again?

Level 7

Actually the same problem is happening with me ...... Please help me when you get your solutions

Level 7

Re: Google One Perk

I am also facing the same issues

Level 7

Re: Error

@StephenAbraham waiting for your respond