Ravi9699's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google PIN pass has not been received, it has been more than 4 months. How can I get it if I can't f

Google PIN pass has not been received, it has been more than 4 months. How can I get it if I can't find the address?

Rajgir, Bihar, India
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Google PIN pass has not been received, it has been more than 4 months. How can I get it if I can

Hello @Ravi9699,

First of all if you haven't already, please read "Question about a Local Guides reward email? Read this first".

Either your package is stuck with the shipping company or the customs.

You're not in this alone, a lot of people are having this issue and there is nothing to do other than wait.

You can order a replacement reward by filling your credentials on the bottom part of the FAQ page.

But before you order a replacement please consider that it may take even longer to get. 

What do you mean by "I can't find the address?"

Thank you for being patient.

"It's the not the Destination, It's the Journey." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Adding 10.000 Roads

Adding 20.000 Roads

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: Google PIN pass has not been received, it has been more than 4 months. How can I get it if I can

Hello @Ravi9699,

First of all if you haven't already, please read "Question about a Local Guides reward email? Read this first".

Either your package is stuck with the shipping company or the customs.

You're not in this alone, a lot of people are having this issue and there is nothing to do other than wait.

You can order a replacement reward by filling your credentials on the bottom part of the FAQ page.

But before you order a replacement please consider that it may take even longer to get. 

What do you mean by "I can't find the address?"

Thank you for being patient.

"It's the not the Destination, It's the Journey." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Adding 10.000 Roads

Adding 20.000 Roads