Cccgipson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Google One Perk

Hey @WeaselSW,

Thank you for reaching out. Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them, because sometimes we can miss your comments.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi, same for me. I don't know why Google would offer I perk like this and then have it immediately not work. Is there a workaround?

Level 7

Re: Google One offer errors

Hi, I'm also having the same problem. Could you please contact me directly? Thank you.

Level 4

Hi @Ivi_Ge, I also have the same issue. Thanks.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Dibbons.

Thanks for reaching out. I will now contact you privately.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hi @SamReads,

Thanks for reaching out. I will now contact you privately.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Here's the message I gt when I click on Redeem Now and click on my Google Account.

---------------

Can't redeem offer

This account is not eligible to sign up for Google One. Check that you're using your personal Google Account

Level 5

Expiring soon: Google One perk for Local Guides

Has anyone else received these emails for the Google One perk? I'd love to partake but Google tells me I'm not eligible? Really? Why are you sending me emails then Google? It's like some kind of Superman Bizarro world where just the opposite of should happen appears to be true. Come on, Google!

Level 7

Hello @Ivi_Ge

I have received those perks email message but getting can't redeem offer message. 

Thank you 

Connect Moderator

@Ivi_Ge Can you help me as well? I've received this offer and it will not work for me - I receive the screen below:

Screenshot at Nov 08 17-59-03.png