TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Those poor people who think that they can get 1TB/100GB of free space

@JosephDewey Owh wao what an idea Sir ji.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Beneficio dos 100GB

Olá,

Ganhei o beneficio dos 100 Gb por atingir o nível 4 de Guias Locais em janeiro 19 de 2017 (justo dois meses antes de terminar a promoção).

Eu dei clic para resgatar o beneficio e achei ter ativado mas infelizmente nao foi, achei que demorava em aparecer mas nunca apareceu.

Acredito ter esse direito ainda mesmo nao existindo mais a promoção.

Alguém pode me ajudar.

Muio obrigado

Screenshot 2017-07-02 at 19.53.49.png

Level 2

Re: Free (Extra) Google Drive storage

I love this when do I get it 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Free (Extra) Google Drive storage

Hi @Wowce, the Google Play perk is extended to Level 4+ Local Guides in selected countries. More information can be found in this post. Continue to contribute and you'll be able to enjoy perks soon! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Free (Extra) Google Drive storage

I have already reached Level 6 as a google local guide but did not receive any mail regarding the free storage claim.

Thank you for your help!

Re: Beneficio dos 100GB

Hi @AleO2

As you know, this benefit has already been removed. The benefit should have been redeemed within 30 days of being issued. Past those 30 days, we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code
  • For further details, please check also here this post in Connect
You can check the current benefits available for Level 4+ in this article: https://goo.gl/lzoPnU.  

Thank you.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Alcancei o Level 4 e não acho o lugar para resgatar os 100gb para o o Google Drive. Como faço?

Level 10

Re: Those poor people who think that they can get 1TB/100GB of free space

@deepakjhic Thanks!

I wonder why Google discontinued the promotion. Maybe they estimated that 80% of people who attained Level 4 would continue contributing (and figured that would be profitable), but it ended up being only 5%.

Level 5

Free Drive Storage

I don't receive mail Activate your free storage, my level 5

Re: Free Drive Storage

Hi @Quoc_Khang, @marcos_kugizaki. The Google Drive promotion has ended - We announced in this post, on March 3, 2017, that the Google Drive benefit is ending. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.