TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Cannot find redeem code for drive storage.

Hi @豪豪,

If you just reach Level 4 less than 30 days, I recommend you to post a reply to: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending and tag one of our Google Moderators.

Level 8

Re: Касательно бесплатного пространства на google диске

Hi @АндрійЛ,

I recommend you to check out this post: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Level-4/Level-4-not-gave-me-100-gb-also/m-p/149378/highlight/t...

If you still have problem and you reached Level 4 less than 30 days, I recommend you to post a reply to: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending and tag one of our Google Moderators.

Level 6

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion + ,Map Your World Week

hi,

I shall go for the Google drive promotion

Sametimes, Make friends and  try invite more local friend  to get this promotion..

While anouncing the map your week  I shall arrange small meet up on this Sunday in order to enforced the event map your week. 

Any guidance?

I prepare to be solo. 😏

Level 4

Still not received redeem Code email

got my lvl 4 guide but no code yet

thanks for your help!

best, Lucas

Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Oh my god! Just a few day I didn't activated my 1TB is gone... 

BTW, @TraciC thanks for your reply.

@TraciC wrote:

@ThanaW Please see the earlier comments which should help resolve your issue: You can redeem your Drive benefit by visiting your Local Guides Home upon reaching Level 4. The "activate Drive storage" button should still appear to you at the top of the page or as a link under Level 4 benefits.

Also, the 1TB storage benefit was removed back in July 2016. The Drive benefit ias 100GB. 

Level 4

[SCREENSHOT CONTAINING EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

but i did not redeemed this offer for any account..

Level 7

The loss of this perk is really disappointing. I have yet to really receive one actual real perk other than a badge that no one sees from this program. I guess we are all just free labor at this juncture.  And to think I actually promoted the local guide thing to friends.  The main reason that they were interested in the program is the free storage.  I am really going to have to reconsider my allegiance to this program.  What a shell game.  So you get the honor of updating maps.  Nice!

BTW:  I never received an email stating that this perk was ending.  I did check my settings and they have been correct all along to receive every email from the program.  Makes me wonder if it was jammed into some really fine print where you normally unsubscribe from emails.  smh

Level 2

I am new to this, but after closing of free 100GB drive storage, what will be the benefits of a local guide?

Thank you

Level 4

100 GB FOR ALL MY REVIEWS FOR GOOGLE MAP ONLY FOR ONE YEAR ? it should be fair if my reviews would disappear after one year also! To be honest I did not expect this from google. Now I have lost motivation to make your google map better. I hope this is some sort of a mistake

Level 9

Hi @LAWRENCEK

I think it is better if we receive more information from the Google moderators on the same.

Maybe we can copy @TraciC to highlight more on that. Also when you are posting make sure you add tags to your post so that it can be easily seen by others on the forum. Welcome to local Guides connect. Happy mapping and happy days

Regards

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.