TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Can not redeem drive storage on Lv4

Hi @YK1001

Which moderator should I mention to help me?

Thank you

Mohammad

Level 6

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hope you will continue this promotion in the future as well. I have just earned level 3 LG badge 🙂 

Level 8

Re: Can not redeem drive storage on Lv4

Hi @MohammadK,

I saw you mentioned TraciC already.

You can mention her again.

Level 7
Level 7

Level 4 not gave me 100 gb also

Hello local guides,

I just crossed level 3 and get into level 4, but I didn't get google drive of 100 gb yet.

Any info regarding this?

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna

Level 2

Gracias por la información. Saludos.

Level 8

Re: 1 TB Good drive Storage

I got 1TB THANKS GOOGLE 

yogesmano
Level 9

Re: Level 4 not gave me 100 gb also

For me, it took a couple of days to get an email. Here is the quoting of the email 

You’re a Level 4 Local Guide!
Level 4 Benefit, Unlocked
Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. This promotion will expire after the cut-off date.

After clicking on the link, I was also able to read some new questions and answers regarding the 100gb promotion cut off date which basically said if you do not redeem it by the cut-off time, they will not be able to issue a new code. If you put the free storage on the wrong account it will be irreversible. 

So, my immediate suggestion would be to wait a couple of days, if you just made it to level 4. If you have been at level 4 for let's say, longer than a week? I would contact Google for a code. Best of luck!

Edit: link source https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/td-p/...

Level 4

Hi @TraciC

I have got the email with a button saying "Activate drive storage now", but there is no button in the linked page to redeem the drive storage. the first time I clicked on the email, there was a button to redeem and I haven't used it and now it is gone.

What should I do?

Thanks

Mohammad

Level 4

Drive code not showing for Level 4 and <30 days

My drive code is not showing for my level 4 benefit, and it's only been 26 days.  I received the email on 2/9, and it's 3/7.  

Level 6

Re: Level 4 not gave me 100 gb also

1. Press the three bars at the top left page on your screen.
  2. Press the "Local Guides Home" at the bottom
  3. Go down to where you see you unlocked Level 4.
  4. There should be a Redeem button beside "Free Google Drive storage"
  5. Click on it. It will take you to where they say it's for a year.
  6. Press accept and you're good to go!

It will take a couple of days for you to see the new storage on your google drive. Enjoy!