OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Goodbye 2017 Welcome 2018 , Share your Local guides Goals & Challenges for the 2018 year 🎉🎇🌟🌟

Heeeeey Incredibles Local Guides 🙂

The year is coming to an end, and I want to give All of us a round of applause! We are among 50,000,000 ambitious, creative, and resourceful online creators using Google Maps , together we reach more than 50 millions local guides during the 2017 year 😉

even with all the success, you probably have some very specific challenges you’re trying to work through so you can accomplish your 2018 goals. We want to share together about those challenges so we can better help each other overcome them in 2018. 

So, to kick things off for next year , lets share our challenges and our goals together Your input will affect everything we do next year , this informations will help us and help the team to succeed in helping our communities ,

let set goals and break new records because the 2018 will be the best local guides year ever 😉

if you have any feedback or request share it under  Feedback and Feature Requests section

in general my challenges for the next year

1; to clean the spam from  my country map ( give us points for reporting spammers ) 😉

2. to aware the businesses owners about the local guides program so they allow more local guides to take photos and share there reviews

3.to make it more easier for local guides to attend more meetups and share it on social media this aso will increase the awareness of the program 

my personal goals

1.in 2018 i wil reach level 8

2. i will practice writing more than 200 characters reviews 

3.to engage more with local guides family " i feel am not on my full capacity yet" 

4. to be SVT and buy 360 camera 

@AlejandraMaria @BudionoS @NatalkaR

@RobAo @JonasKL @InnocensiaO @MiaMaria @Ch-Marwen @BishowvijayaP

New York, NY, United States
57 comments
Level 8

Re: Goodbye 2017 Welcome 2018 , Share your Local guides Goals & Challenges for the 2018 year ?

Hi @OSAMA 

My challenges for the year 2018 are:

1; To make sure listings are placed in correct category and move the listing(place) exactly where the place exits. 

2.  To be host for meet up.

3.  To be first person to respond to LG friends queries, I know it is not possible but I sure'll try.

My personal goals For 2018:

1. I'll try my best to reach Level 9 

2. Has to save some money for trips to explore out of Tamil Nadu(where I'm living now) so that I can contribute much more and learn new places too.

3. Help fellow LG people and meet up new people from LG

4. And ya finally SVT and buy 360 Ricoh Theta V camera.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Re: Goodbye 2017 Welcome 2018 , Share your Local guides Goals & Challenges for the 2018 year ?

Well done @OSAMA! I wrote another thread, with contributor goals, but this is more conceptual and less technical!

IN 2018 i want:

• visit at least two new countries I never visited, and have a meetup with my fellow LGs (one of these should be Jordan!)
  • create the 2nd national Italia LG official meetup
  • introduce at least 20 new people to Local Guides program
  • be selected (again) for #lgsummit18 
Level 10

my best friend,

@OSAMA and @LucioV

We will be at the end of 2017 soon and welcome the new spirit in 2018.

as LG volunteers, what resolution we will do in 2018, so that what we will create LG programs and meets up will be better than the previous year, 

So this is my 2018 Resolutions and goal =

Hopefully what I have done gives many benefits to the people all over the world.

In the newyear 2018, i have to reach 10th Level

thanks

Warm Regards

Level 9

Very nice Goals bro @Jagadeesh_Reddy hope you will achieve all of them and more 🙂

Level 9

Legend @LucioV So we will meet three times next year 😉

Level 9

Big great Goals for great Local Guide @PaDeSSo 😊😊😊😊

InshaALLAH you will achieve all of them 🙂

Level 10

Level 10

Of Course Mr. @OSAMA

I still need 15000 points to reach level 10,

InshaALLAH, I am sure will be able to reach it and give many benefits for other

Screenshot_2017-12-23-18-31-57_1.jpg

Thanks

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

I think it's a nice thread for share our goals, express our feelings and set our target for 2018.

Sure the 2018 will be a best year ever for local guides. 

1.I want to host 3 meet up series 

2.to do as much as I can do for Kuala Lumpur's map 

3.to make more friends com brother like you.

Have a nice day