Rakesh221's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Gigantic Ships in Amazing ocean and clouds made even more attractive

This is my first Post in Local guides connect.

These pictures are really made my day. A panoramic view of the Gigantic Ships in Copenhagen #Denmark. The clouds and ocean made the pictures even more attractive.

This was my first cruise trip from Copenhagen to Oslo in DFDS mini cruise and really it was amazing experience and I captures many more interesting pictures and videos. 

Please share your suggestions to improve my posts in the future.Who doesn't love thisWho doesn't love thisCaptivating ViewCaptivating ViewLove the view in B&WLove the view in B&WAmazing viewAmazing viewIsland PrincesIsland PrincesGigantic ShipGigantic ShipClouds  are just magnificentClouds are just magnificent

Rakesh Jakkashetty
Copenhagen, Denmark
13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Gigantic Ships in Amazing ocean and clouds made even more attractive

Hello @Rakesh221 

This is a very beautiful photo,I like it. The ship,the sky in the background and even the colour of the water. It blended so well. Wa this taken by a mobile or proper camera? Thank you for sharing this with us on connect. Hope you enjoyed your trip?

Meanwhile I will like to welcome you very warmly since you said it's your first post. Would you mind if I presented you with A Welcome-to-Connect-Card ? It's an animated post and it contains a welcome note for new users on connect. It also contains information and link to posts that might be of help to you on Connect.kindly read through to give you a general orientation or run-down of the forum..

One more thing ,kindly tell us more about yourself on the Introduce-Yourself-September-2022 . We hope you feel at home and free to contribute like others. Happy guiding and keep active.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 8

Hi @SholaIB 

Thank you for you kind words. The pictures were taken from I phone 13 pro max. Thank you for sharing the useful links, I will go through all of them and thanks again for your support

Rakesh Jakkashetty
Connect Moderator

You welcome @Rakesh221 

That's a great device. The Photo resolution is quite clear and sharp.

Feel free to reachout anytime. I'll be happy to be of assistance whenever necessary. Enjoy connect and keep active.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Your first post on Local Guides Connect, your first cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo, what a splash you've made @Rakesh221. great photos, thank you for sharing. Those gigantic cruise ships are like floating cities 

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

@Rakesh221 Your added picture are so nice. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 8

The view is amazing and the ship is really huge but it's so strange to see that even this huge ship is like a small particle in this huge ocean @Rakesh221 i must say your photography skills are amazing , well done 😊.

Level 7

@Rakesh221 greetings!

Welcome to local guide connect. Nice to see you here. 

Level 7

Very beautiful view you shared. Thanks for sharing with us.

Level 8

Thank you @HassanZaib  and nice to meet you too! 

Rakesh Jakkashetty