KatyaL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Friday Favorites: sea turtles, Holi, and more

Hello everyone @helga19@Tendy263@NirmalTeja@RenataH@SP31@AbdullahAM@Laura-Ike

Thanks for your comments and I'm really glad you enjoyed reading this Friday Favourite post! It was my pleasure as well. Thanks again to the authors and congratulations for your posts being featured!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Lngumbah@NohaBasiouny@O_Nate@HimanshiS@NguyenNguyenNhi@IshantHP_ig,

Thanks for your comments! I'm happy you all liked the post!

Thanks again to the authors for creating such interesting posts and congratulations for your post being featured on Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @Tendy263 thanks for your kind words and i feel grateful that you love to read my post.

I am thankful to all of you for the comments and appreciation. 

Your reviews inspire me to share the unique culture of India with community🙏

Level 9

Level 9

Hi @KatyaL first of all i want say Thanks to all the Google Moderators who inspire to share the unique culture of my country and also like my post which was related to  The Festival of Colours (HOLI).

I really appreciate your choice of selection because all other post are really breath taking 🙂

Congrats to:

@futnotecom for sharing the amazing story from Sumatra, Indonesia. Really mind blowing photo brother.✌

@NguyenNguyenNhi for sharing the fantastic post from Vietnam, really good works, thumps up for you 👍

And the very known LG, Connect Live 2018 attendee from India 🙂 @HimanshiS for sharing the splendid post from Japan, your photos are really superb. I like to read your all post. 😉

My best wishes for all of you, keep it up the good work.

Bravo! ✌❤

Level 9

Hey @IshantHP_ig,

It should appear correctly right now. Thanks for your interesting and colourful photos from Holi festival.

Level 9

Level 7

My pleasure!!! 

God bless you all

Level 9