BorrisS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Friday Favorites: giant trees in Cambodia, fun facts about California, and more

Believe me, the pleasure was all mine, @Sophia_Cambodia! Also, congratulation for your 3rd time being featured on the Friday Favorites series. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: Friday Favorites: giant trees in Cambodia, fun facts about California, and more

@KlaudiyaG I'm so happy to hear that. I hope this will be in your bucket list when visiting Cambodia. I cannot wait for the next trip. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing with us @BorrisS 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Hi @BorrisS 

Thank you for sharing these best posts from the last week in Friday Favorites.  

Congratulations @Sophia_Cambodia  for being featured 3rd time in Friday Favorites,

also congratulations to @NanduMuraleedharan , @PaulPavlinovich and @StephenAbraham 

Vijay Paradkar
India
Connect Moderator

@vijayparadkar thank you for your cheerful support 🙏. I'm very happy to have everyone support and will keep sharing good content. 

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the recognition @vijayparadkar 

Connect Moderator

I am so glad the trees post by @Sophia_Cambodia got into the feature @BorrisS that is excellent. I really enjoyed reading that post and interacting with Sophia over her photos.

Thanks for the feature of my California post too - the massive meet-up game show series teaching people about the United States is a mammoth effort by @Kwiksatik and @Denise_Barlock I think I might have let a genie out of the bottle when I did the 10 meet-up series. So many champions have taken up the mantle of series meet-ups and some of them are truly amazing and entertaining. I really enjoyed hosting a session with our remarkable women in Maps. I only had to do what I do best - talk nonsense to keep the game moving. Megan and Denise do all the hard work with choosing questions, building the game templates and managing the scoring.

Paul

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich @Kwiksatik and I LOVED having you as our guest host for California! It was a joy for us and the attendees 🙂