FB_IMG_1544521627249.jpg

FB_IMG_1544521630399.jpg

IMG_20181210_231535.jpg

İzmir, Türkiye
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fotoğraf

Hi @HuseyinAli,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us!

Can you please provide more information about what type of camera did you use? It will be also great if you share with us the specifications like exposure, lens, etc. 

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @HuseyinAli

I was curious to see some night photography and then there was a really cute doggie! 🙂 Such a great photo by the way. It's really hard to capture dogs as they never stay still. 🙂 Is it yours? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello 🙂 yes she is my dog maybe im her human 🙂 we living together thx for connection 🙂

Level 9

Hello 🙂 long exposure  🙂

Hi @HuseyinAli,

Thank you for your reply!

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Hi @HuseyinAli,

Great shots, thanks for sharing. 

As you are taking photos at night as well, I would like to recommend the How to take great photos in low light article. It might be useful. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Thx to youuu too 🙂