CorinaSS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Fanzara and his beautiful Street Art

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

Pablo PicassoLoveLove

IMG_20180925_185356531~2.jpg

IMG_20180925_180317152~2.jpg

IMG_20180925_180925218~2.jpg

IMG_20180925_181001302.jpg

Fanzara, España
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fanzara and his beautiful Street Art

This is absolutely amazing! Thank you @CorinaSS for sharing these wonderful images with the community.

Since you are interested in Street Art, why not check this thread. It's probably right up your alley. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thank you @KlaudiyaG, it's nice from you. I love street art and I like to share with all, I tjint it's a beautiful way to talk with all world. 

I will look it, thanks for sharing. My brsb wishes for you! Regards from Spain 😘

Connect Moderator

Awesome collection @CorinaSS love a bit of #streetart

Former Google Contributor

Hola @CorinaSS

¡Qué preciosos murales! ¿Sabes cuáles son los artistas que los han echo? Sería genial saber un poco más sobre ellos.

P.D.: Ten en cuenta que he eliminado la etiqueta de lenguaje Spanish porque tu post está escrito en inglés. Más información sobre ese tipo de etiquetas en el artículo How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

awesome @CorinaSS

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 7

Nice street art pics. Thanks for sharing with us.

Level 6

Thank you, kind from you 🙏💙🤗😘

Level 6

It's a beautiful place to share. Thank you for your comments. 🤗🤗🙏💙