BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Delay for level update in LG and local guides connect

Hi @Jeff360 please read the Core Values of Connect and consider how your current attitude or behaviour does or does not fit with those values. Google may be a world leader in IT, but this is not a Google platform and like everyone else they (along with us) are just users of this platform and unfortunately we have to wait while the Lithium do their thing to resolve the issue. Every IT system has issues and those issues get prioritised for fix. We need to wait for ours to get to the top.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich yes, you did make a valid point, we are on the same page regarding your response, somehow on a reflex i pointed out the level update thing, will refrain fro doin so in the future, my intent primarily is to share and update information, reviews and share the pictures and that stays, to be honest got onto the LG Connect primarily from the October meeting in CA. Ciao and take care, all best.

Level 9

Hi @Shish !

What you post is absolutely right and true .

I feel to be  polite  & ethical is ; perhaps ;the  primary  foundation of an L G .

I appreciate your post .

Mondrito

Level 6

Hi @MONDRITO

Nice sharing ! Keep updating.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

Thanks @BruceDM Its a interesting matters for years, all of these cases, the Connect level is the lower number
Anonymous
Not applicable

Level Difference

My Google Maps Local Guide level is 3, but my Local Guides Connect level is only 1. Are they supposed to be the same? If so, then why are the levels different? Thanks!

Level 9

Re: Level Difference

Hi @Anonymous:

This issue has been reported and the team is reviewing for a solution. You can read about it in this post.

I'll be merging your post with the thread so you can follow along to see the updates.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Shirley

Level 7

@BruceDM @Shirley @Level saya masih belum sama tolong bantuannya terimakasi

Connect Moderator

hai @Rinjani25, untuk ketidaksamaan level antara connect dan G.Maps, team sedang melakukan investigasi. Tunggu update dari thread ini untuk informasi lebih lanjut. Level yang benar adalah yang ada di Google Maps, jadi tak perlu khawatir. Semoga membantu 🙂

Salam,

Indonesia Local Guides