cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Delay for level update in local guide connect

@ErmesT thanks 👍aappreciate it.

Level 8

Re: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

Thank you @BruceDM

ehsang
Level 7

Re: Dosen't update when you go to Level 6

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Siradjo, @Pravasi. We have an official communication for a know issue about levels.

I will merge this thread with the official one, for everyone to be informed about all the update

Ermes

Thank you for your merge. I appreciate it.

Please read this post before replying me! '''From --zixuan75'''
Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

@BruceDM I got level 8 on Tuesday but till now my level is not updated in lgc

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Former Google Contributor

hi @AmbrishVarshney - Thank you. This issue is still on-going and I will share updates here as I receive them.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Hello @BruceDM my level is 8 in Google maps but not updated in local guide connect...

Level 7

My level OTW . 

Last month i reached level 7.

Level 7

How much time does it take to update on the connect?
Level 8

Re: Delay in level updates on Connect

Hi @ErmesT thank you for the information updates and for merging with official thread

Update: since today morning my Level got updated on Connect....

Thank you Team Google...

Level 8

Connect vs Maps level not matching

On connect my level indicates 7 while maps shows my level is 8? It's been this way for a couple of months. Any recommendation on how to fix the bug? @ErmesT @KarenVChin