OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Go hard go gym  @LMLyon πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Very nice photo πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Level 9

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Miss you so much bro @Briggs πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Level 9

Cycling cycling bro @RonneBD πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Level 9

Bro @BishowvijayaP how zomba lessons woth you !??

Level 9

@ValeriaA_ welcome Welcome πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Level 10

Haha @OSAMA thanks! I'm actually not a sports lover... but everything can change. And much more now that you've added me to this club πŸ˜„

OSAMA ha escrito:

@ValeriaAumasque welcome Welcome πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

No any lesson works for me @OSAMA.  But I think grape wine from Italy can work on it. πŸ˜„

@OSAMA wrote:

Bro @BishowvijayaP how zomba lessons woth you !??

Former Google Contributor

Hi @OSAMA

Great discussion! I'm sure many more Local Guides will jump in and share photos of practicing their favorite sport. 

I like outdoor sports and if I can combine sport and travel, that would be the best. On this photo, I've just prepared everything for heading to the mountains and biking. It is good to have mount rack or carrier for car, so the distance would not be an obstacle.

Cheers,

Marin

IMG_3488.jpg

Connect Moderator

IMG_20171225_113242.jpg

This is for you @OSAMA

This is my sports "Tennis "

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Hehehe @ValeriaA_ yeah , everything can change :-))))

From this month you will be Sport lover :-)))

Use #stayfit hashtag its new 

campaign  from local Guides team :-))))

@ValeriaA_wrote:

Haha @OSAMA thanks! I'm actually not a sports lover... but everything can change. And much more now that you've added me to this club πŸ˜„

OSAMA ha escrito:

@ValeriaA_ welcome Welcome πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€