OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Yoga, shirshasanaYoga, shirshasana

Good morning, guys! The best place for yoga is the sea beach or forest. My shirshasana in autumn forest - amazing view, amazing aromats and good exercises. Happy Friday for everyone! 

Level 6

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

@OSAMA Well it's just 15 minutes stretching and then a 1km jog that's it. NO gym, gotta rush to the job and thats how the Life goes on.

Level 9

We have a professional Yoga teacher here @NatalkaR :-))))

@NareshDarji @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @MedRidaZ @AkmalB 

Level 9

Welcome back @Nitin_Gandhi :-))))

Very nice Program πŸ“£πŸ“£

Share some photos :-))))

Connect Moderator

Yoga best ever exercise for fitness bro @OSAMA I do this once in week. 

@OSAMA wrote:

We have a professional Yoga teacher here @NatalkaR :-))))

@NareshDarji @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @MedRidaZ @AkmalB 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Its good to see that the Yoga is spreaded upto Ukraine.

Best yoga position to circulate the flux of blood on head @NatalkaR.

@OSAMA Can I see you on photo doing this? πŸ˜„

@NatalkaR wrote:

Yoga, shirshasanaYoga, shirshasana

Level 8

Wow.. You got a medal in 10k running, @NarenChandra.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thats great.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ And Football is one of my favorite games.. I think I need to learn to play professionally from @HelloSamsonR.. Could you train me, @HelloSamsonR?? 😁😁 Badminton is also my favorite game which I play it much.. And I love sports a lot, bro.. 😁😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Yoga is very popular in Ukraine. Many Ukrainians go to India for meditation. I'm really happy to see it

Level 10

@OSAMA thank you! but I'm not teacher, I'm just very good pupil! :-))))))))))))))))

Level 10

You have a potential to become a teacher @NatalkaR. πŸ™‚

@OSAMA and me are ready to learn from you.