RishábhS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Exclusive Access board is empty..

hey guys im level 5 local guide. I tried to go to exclusive access tab button when i click it is just showing the option to go back to menu.

Can anyone tell why is this happening

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Exclusive Access board is empty..

Hi @RishábhS, Exclusive access board for Level 4 & 5 was closed recently (effective 22-May-207 if I could remover exectly).

From my point of view, it was a good decision to move all posts from those two sections to their related section in Gernal forum. This will improve over all user experience to find all related posts in one place as well new members will be able to access those information. 

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Hi @RishábhS, Exclusive access board for Level 4 & 5 was closed recently (effective 22-May-207 if I could remover exectly).

From my point of view, it was a good decision to move all posts from those two sections to their related section in Gernal forum. This will improve over all user experience to find all related posts in one place as well new members will be able to access those information. 

Level 10

Yeah! as @EjazShah said effective from 22 May, 2017 Level 4+ and level 5 were removed from Exclusive access section. It was informed already in the same section and mentioned that posts among this section will be moved to suitable sections. So @RishábhS, if you had made any post there then you can find them on search results. Lets hope something best will be added to Exclusive access section. Thanks!