Mattgwood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Error message for Start A Discussion. I do not have permission ? I am a lvl 5. Why am I not able to?

orm.MessageEditor.action.ChooseBoard.error now I have more errors ?  why can I not do any thing ?   lol  I hope this is a error. My life has enough complications in it .....

This is the message when i click start a discussion.

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

I assume this is from the link. Return back button.

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Port Charlotte, FL, United States
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Error message for Start A Discussion. I do not have permission ? I am a lvl 5. Why am I not able

@Mattgwoodhi

Please attach some screenshots of your getting error problem

Level 10

Re: Error message for Start A Discussion. I do not have permission ? I am a lvl 5. Why am I not able

@MatthewG wrote:

orm.MessageEditor.action.ChooseBoard.error now I have more errors ?  why can I not do any thing ?   lol  I hope this is a error. My life has enough complications in it .....

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

@MatthewG wrote:

Dear matthewg,

There are bugs in the chooseboard menu as explained by @YK1001 in this reply

But you can  choose the board from the menu at the top left of the screenLevel 1Level 1

Level 2Level 2

Level 3 connect menuLevel 3 connect menu:

The bug: "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." is annoying but does not prevent you from posting the message. I am going to post a specif message for this bug  so that hopefully it can be solved.

cheers