PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Empowered Women of India meet up

Great to see that you are bringing your idea to life @PriyankaU. I really look forward to follow the progress, and see what these meet-ups will bring. Best of luck! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10
Connect Moderator

It's really great initiative @PriyankaU and thanks for nominating me. I will try to find out here and arrange Meetup soon.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Pinkie 👍👍👍@PriyankaU

Level 8

I am planning to host a meetup in support of this great initiative by @PriyankaU at Bengaluru. In the Meetup, I decided to map all places to Google Maps and will explore and learn during the meetup and come back with the recap of what an empowered women can do and achieve. Thanks! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Level 9

In this meanwhile, me and @SalmaanN have submitted the meet up. Hoping that it gets approved soon. Please submit your meet up soon.

Level 9

Tagging a few more people @ProfArunCM @Tejal @ajaypanday678 @Jaykumar_Panseriya @RashmiM @Shailendra_sr

Please support this initiative by organising a meet up in your city. And tag your friends in this post. 

Level 9

@FazeelUsmani Thanks. Please tag your friends too in this post.

Level 10

Hope someone in Delhi has taken or taking initiative.

Keep it up @PriyankaU

Good to see that after connect Live 2018, you are now more active.