MAmirBalouch's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Eat Healthy Within 100 Pakistani Rupees

I live in Karachi. Whenever it comes to lunch, I daily try to find something to eat, which is healthy and economical at the same time. Most of the times it is way to difficult to find hygienic food in 100 Rupees. I guess we can share our experiences from different areas of Pakistan (specialy Karachi) and share places where we can eat healthy and light food in low price.
Karachi, Pakistan
10 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Eat Healthy Within 100 Pakistani Rupees

@MAmirBalouch warm welcome to Local Guides Connect, happy to see you here and thank you very much to share with amazing great places for Food Crawl in Karachi, have a look at Pakistan Local Guides list to find more Local Guides from Pakistan and specially from Karachi to host exciting Meet-Ups, have contact with active Karachi Local Guides @Haseeb @Anonymous @Bilal_shaikh as well

Level 9

Welcome aboard @MAmirBalouch 🙂
Thanks @Anonymous bhai for mentioning me

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MAmirBalouch i have added you in Pakistan Local Guides list as well, Welcome@Haseeb bahi

Level 6

Thank you @Anonymous, @Haseeb and other Guides. It is always a pleasure to meet new people and share memories. I am from Karachi, whenever any one from your group plans to visit Karachi or already is available in Karachi, we can have a meetup. 

I also belong from Punjab and usually visit Punjab in holidays.

Level 6

Home food is my first posting in my mission to share healthy and economical food options.

Good food at affordable price, and tea was also very impressive. I had single plate beef lacha with chapatis and tea. Total amount 145. You can eat daal to fix it within 100,but beef lacha was good. 

Dropped Pin
near MBL Panorama, Karachi

https://goo.gl/maps/D3ZijbwPGyK2

20180331_150600.jpg20180331_152335.jpg20180331_152523.jpg

Level 9

@MAmirBalouch it would be great if you can add some pictures to your thread to make it interesting 🙂

Level 6

done

Level 9

@MAmirBalouch @Awesome it looks delicious to me :

Level 6

@Haseebman I was hungry at that time, it was very delicious and cooked in Cooking Oil. The quality of food was good and the price was low for this quality of food.