Google Local Guides Summit 2017 Application Video | Roedy Rustam | Indonesia

Reody Rustam
Level 9

Re: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

counting days until May 19th 😄

Level 10

@NickH wrote:

@LucioV I'm planning a trip to California from 10/01-10/14, and waiting for LGSummit17 application result before 5/19.

I've already got a permit to summit Mt. Whitney on 10/04.

Before the LGSummit, it would be great to do camping and rock climbing in Yosemite together!!!!!!! Sequoia National Park would be also great to visit!

@LucioV wrote:

@NickH wrote:

PS: I'm planning to do rock climbing in Yosemite before the LGSummit17. Does anyone interesting having fun and meet-up together?

Really @NickMapWalker? I will be in Yosemite around september 10!! And i'm looking for a route for me and my daughter!! I will open a specific thread! 🙂

Absolutely! Let's keep in touch!

Level 9

1. Name: Miros Siemieniuk

2. Location: Szczecin Poland

3. What do I love about being a local guide: I hit the road quite often + my hobby is photography + as a teacher I like sharing anything with others 

4. I love to share: Reviews and photos of local and foreign places which I visited so to help fellow travellers to make up their mind about whether or not to visit these places

5. How do I hear about local guide: An owner of a hostel in Hong Kong asked me to give a feedback on his venue. I did and although it was negative it became the most popular review.

PS. Try as I might I couldn't upload my 1 min video presentation. Its not on YouTube, it is on Google Drive. 

6. Fun fact about me: It's not for me to decide what is or isn't fun. Let the others judge.Me in Sahara, Morocco, Dec 2016Me in Sahara, Morocco, Dec 2016Me in Sahara, Morocco, Dec. 2016Me in Sahara, Morocco, Dec. 2016

Level 9

Yeah!

Last time and last minute...this is me 😛

I wanted to record a special video making a special challenge. You can see here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxOHFtrBLXntb1hsWUZ2WS1WUEE

My dream is meet all LG and share experiences.

I wish see you in San Francisco 😉

Level 10

My video for all guides. Ukraine Local Guides