Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

回應: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

Thanks @AnoukV for reminding us.

And here's my video:)

Just made it after my midterm, haha.

It's a simple video without any profession or special effect but full of my heart and passion.

Really looking forward to meet Googlers and local guides from around the world!

Best wishes to all you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsZxEkeobD4

Level 5

Re: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

Many thanks for remember the event to the group! I'm gonna send my video asap. IMG_4468.PNG

Level 5

Just submitted my application. Best of luck to everyone! 

Leighton H. Triplow
Level 8

Honoured to see my pic here 😛

Level 9

Aquí dejo el video para poder solicitar la participación en #LGSummit17. Confirmarme @AnoukV si es correcto la participación por aquí o dónde tendría que presentar el video. Gracias.

Here I leave the video to request participation in # LGSummit17. Confirm me @AnoukV if the participation here is correct or where I would have to present the video. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/lMJN_HRuWtY

AnoukV escribió:

LG Summit 16 attendees at Googleplex in Mountain ViewLG Summit 16 attendees at Googleplex in Mountain ViewThank you to all level 5 Local Guides who have already applied for the Local Guides Summit 2017, taking place on 10-12 October in San Francisco, California!  We're really enjoying reading your applications and watching your videos - we appreciate the effort you've put in.

For those of you that haven't applied yet, there are still 4 days to go until applications close late Monday 24 April, so get those applications in.

Here's a little snapshot of some of the videos from last year's successful applicants for inspiration and some tips from Ashley at YouTube:

Feel free to post your own videos in the comments on this thread, it's a great way to get to know the community too.

How to apply and FAQs: Local Guides Summit website

Best of luck everyone!

LG Summit 16 attendeesLG Summit 16 attendees

José Gallego Cabello
Level 9

Aquí dejo el video para poder solicitar la participación en #LGSummit17. Confirmarme @AnoukV si es correcto la participación por aquí o dónde tendría que presentar el video. Gracias.

Here I leave the video to request participation in #LGSummit17. Confirm me @AnoukV if the participation here is correct or where I would have to present the video. Thank you. 

http://youtu.be/lMJN_HRuWtY

AnoukV escribió:

LG Summit 16 attendees at Googleplex in Mountain ViewLG Summit 16 attendees at Googleplex in Mountain ViewThank you to all level 5 Local Guides who have already applied for the Local Guides Summit 2017, taking place on 10-12 October in San Francisco, California!  We're really enjoying reading your applications and watching your videos - we appreciate the effort you've put in.

For those of you that haven't applied yet, there are still 4 days to go until applications close late Monday 24 April, so get those applications in.

Here's a little snapshot of some of the videos from last year's successful applicants for inspiration and some tips from Ashley at YouTube:

Feel free to post your own videos in the comments on this thread, it's a great way to get to know the community too.

Best of luck everyone!

José Gallego Cabello
Level 7

hi all @AnoukV please tell me is it ok if my video was more thene 60s ..!! 1.08min ?

Level 10

Looks like summer is on @Dani_NinjaLoira. 😛

Give form submission the 1st priority.

Wish you all the best for selection.

@NinjaL wrote:

Many thanks for remember the event to the group! I'm gonna send my video asap. IMG_4468.PNG

Level 10

回應: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

Watched your video @ChellWL.

All the best for LG Summit 2017.

@LA wrote:

Thanks @AnoukV for reminding us.

And here's my video:)

Just made it after my midterm, haha.

It's a simple video without any profession or special effect but full of my heart and passion.

Really looking forward to meet Googlers and local guides from around the world!

Best wishes to all you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsZxEkeobD4

Level 9

Here I leave the video to request participation in # LGSummit17. Confirm me @AnoukV if the participation here is correct or where I would have to present the video. Thank you.

AnoukV escribió:

Best of luck everyone!

José Gallego Cabello