Osaka78forTRUMP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts

Dear @Briggs, hope all's well. Yes, we know it's very late for Sydney. Soon can we do a Sydney friendly meet-up, ok? The aim of that time slot is to have a slice of pizza with authentic New York City Local Guides.

New Pizza Hut sounds good, we grew up on all you can eat Pizza Hut and Sizzler. Those fun times going out with the family when we were teenagers. Happy days.

Tell us, Briggs, where are you heading overseas? Are you returning back to Australia afterwards? Lately we're dreaming of the day when we can jump on a plane, it could be years away, we'd love to see Israel with many stops on the way. Dollar Pizza in NYC is on the list 🙂

Thanks for getting back to us, Briggs. Kindest regards from Osaka78

@Briggs wrote:

Dang! 3am AET on Sunday December 17th eating pizza with ya'll? I would've loved to, but later that day I'll be in intense aqua training, so I'll need all the sleep I can get. I do love a great midnight pizza snack though, and I would've loved to join in, but the timing is unfortunately not viable for myself.

Speaking of pizza, have you read the article that Pizza Hut is reintroducing their dine-in concept, and opened a flagship eatery in Waterloo, Sydney? I think it's wonderful, I'm definitely going to head over there sometime before I go overseas. 🙂

Level 10

Dear @Timothy @ATLEE @PhenixH @PamelaWoodward @Yanke143l @PrincessPika @RomeNYC @MeerZafarN @NosirdzhonN @viraj12345, hope all's well. Today we're finding all you NYC Local Guides who like pizza and Google Hangouts. Inspired by NYC creative, Casey Neistat's, Bad NYC Dollar Pizza, we decided to get some more cities joining in for World Wide Food Crawl. 

Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts is for us all to get together over a nice slice, even though we're oceans apart. Help spread the word, it's going to be fun.

Looking forward to hearing your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

CaseyNeistat's Bad NYC Dollar Pizza is the inspiration for this meet-up. As part of BudionoS' World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City, we're hosting a Hangouts from Australia. All Local Guides around the world are welcome to participate, only condition is you gotta eat pizza 🙂

Sync up time-wise on Google Calender

Join in on Hangouts

Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up Photos

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP I'm not able to add this calendar... opens me the account selector, and I'm not able to choose mine. Don't know why!

Can you please share here details? Thanks!

Level 10

Dear @TraciC, hope all's well. Yes, ok, that's great. Looking forward to it. See you on Hangouts 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78

@TraciC wrote:

Hey @Osaka78forTRUMP. I added your calendar to my calendar and it looks like the timing is from 11am-12pm ET which is the perfect time to have lunch for me since I get up early so I may have to join you though if you don't mind, I will skip the dollar pizza and have other Brooklyn pizza since it's so yummy! 😄

Level 10

Yes, OK, Lucio, Dollar Pizza NYC on Hangouts is live from today until the end of World Wide Food Crawl, all Local Guides are welcome. If you want to host a Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up, book it for 11am - 12pm Eastern Time (UTC-5) 16 December 2017, so we can all enjoy pizza together around the world at the same time. Thanks for your support, @LucioV. You're a champion. Kind regards from Osaka78 PS Add some nice photos for us too, Lucio 🙂

LucioV wrote: Hi @Osaka78 I'm not able to add this calendar... opens me the account selector, and I'm not able to choose mine. Don't know why! Can you please share here details? Thanks!

Level 10

Level 10

Dear @GeoffryG @AnthonyG @HasaunG @Dante802 @SharleeH @SolomonDegife @DonaldM @GinaM @crissibeth, hope all's well. Today we're finding all the NYC Local Guides who'd like to participate in Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts for World Wide Food Crawl. We'd love to share some pizza with you across the oceans. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

@LucioV, OK, try, see if Roma Local Guides want to share some pizza too 🙂

@LucioV wrote:

I will try! 🙂 Eventually will overlap our food crawl!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP,

I might not be able to do the Meet-up but i'll make it a point to grab a slice for lunch on that date and get a picture to share with you guys!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Dear @BruceDM, hope all's well. Thanks for letting us know and thank you for the awesome work you do keeping Local Guides Connect afloat. This forum you guys have created is stunningly beautiful. Deepest thanks from Busselton, Australia. Kind regards from Osaka78 PS PS Grab a slice with TraciC, you're welcome to join in whatever way suits you. It's just for fun, to help spread the word for World Wide Food Crawl. Looking forward to seeing your pizza photos 🙂