Mr_Hwang-Korean's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

'Deokgalbi'(sweet marinade grounded beef)

Deokgalbi(Korean Food)Deokgalbi(Korean Food)

Deokgalbi(Korean Food)Deokgalbi(Korean Food)

Deokgalbi is one of the best delicious Korean food.

It's grounded beef and sweet~

Share Korean to the World~
대한민국 서울특별시 강남구 삼성동 영동대로 Starfield COEX Mall
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 'Deokgalbi'(sweet marinade grounded beef)

@Mr_Hwang-Korean it looks interesting, thank you for sharing it! I tried korean barbeque once and I loved it, but my korean food knowledge is still very limited.

If you don't mind me asking, how is it normally eaten? Do you eat it with a knife and fork? Is it usually eaten with everything else in the photo?

Former Google Contributor

Your pictures are amazing as always, @Mr_Hwang-Korean! ^^

I also tried Deokgalbi when I was in Korea, and I really loved that it came with so many different side dishes:

Caption: A picture of Deokgalbi (Local Guide: @LilyanaZ)Caption: A picture of Deokgalbi (Local Guide: @LilyanaZ)
맛있게 드셨길 바래요! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi, Jesi.

So sorry for the late response.

It is eaten with Korean food's normal side dish like Kimchi.

Korean foods are going with side dish all the time.

But I recommend you to have it with '갈비탕' Galbi soup.^^

Share Korean to the World~
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Mr_Hwang-Korean

Thank you for replying to the question but wanted to advise you to put @ in front of the name of the person you are replying to, because they get a notification that you mentioned them. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!