Stephenph's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Correcting routes

How do I report a bad route?  In this case, good maps directs you to the back of the establishment where there is no parking, all the parking is on the main Street on the front of the place

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Correcting routes

Hey @Stephenph:

Sometimes, you'll get a notification when you reach your destination to provide feedback; however, this usually only comes up if you deviate from what Maps suggested to you. Otherwise, you'll have to report it manually. Have a look on this page, it has the steps for how to report navigation for desktop, iOS and Android devices. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hey @Stephenph:

Sometimes, you'll get a notification when you reach your destination to provide feedback; however, this usually only comes up if you deviate from what Maps suggested to you. Otherwise, you'll have to report it manually. Have a look on this page, it has the steps for how to report navigation for desktop, iOS and Android devices. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Road true route correctly marked l

Level 7

This link no longer appears to apply to the current version of google maps.

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6194894?hl=en

The send feedback link removes the current route and gives you options for issues that do not relate to routing.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Stephenph, Thanks for your question on Connect. You...

Hi @Stephenph,

Thanks for your question on Connect.

You can see the answers provided below by @Shirley and @beachmiles. I'll mark the first answer as solution to be easier if someone is searching for the same tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!