brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Submission of application for visa by personlly

Thank you very much for your information. I already applied for this event and waiting for good news.

Thanks again

Titu Sharma

Level 7

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Hi,

The video link I supplied in support of the Local guide Summit application is mistakenly deleted from my youtube account today due to some technical issue. I would like to know if there is any alternate way to send the same video or the video link again?

(here is the link given below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF924sDfJPE

looking forward to a quick response!

Thanks

Zain Ul Abiden

Level 7

Hello everyone. Is the Local Guide Summit going to be held every year?

Level 6

@srzstha45 as at now, the answer is Yes.  However Google could change dates and times at its own discretion.  All we do is to watch out for updates and latest information.  I hope this helps.

Level 8

Dear @srzstha45,

Google has been celebrating this mega event since a couple of years. This year they changed the name and we hope this event continues every year. As rightly said by @Olufemi , it's on their sole discretion we can only wait for any updates. Till then, let's enjoy and continue contributing. Hopefully they'll think in our favor.

Regards,

Harpal Singh

Level 8

Re: Local Guide Connect Live 2018 (LG 2018)

I like how you feel to be a Local Guide, I wish you the best and keep moving to reach your goals and to be in the coming Connect Live 2018.

Level 5

Thank you @Oskar_Rodz. Hope to meet you there 😁🤗

Level 4

Malek, I must tell you, for a young person from Tunisia your English writing skills are beyond reproach. Cudos to your English-language instructors where you were educated!

Level 4

Hi , i am DIALLO from Mali, i am local guide level 5 ;can i apply for local guide event in San Francisco?

Level 7

Hi @MalekBR Great to know about. Nice introduction and warm welcome to the LG family! I am glad to hear about your journey as LG and the way you have express your feelings!

Good luck to you!

Please have look about my passion as LG on this and this and don't forget to put your valuable feedback on the same!

Cheer

Vasudeo 

Vasudeo