brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pgcarneros

Se cierra pronto el plazo para solicitar poder asistir al evento de live connect, siento no poder asistir, pero espero qué los miles que asistan, den buena cuenta de ello y sobre todo no olvidar la principal motivación, divertirse, un saludo

Level 10

Re: Is the 2018 connect live application closed?

Level 7

What precautions to take for our Application Video

Hello Guys ! 

Warm Greetings! 

I have submitted my application yesterday and it was successful.

Now I have query that 'what precautions we need to take on you tube that our video should not vanish.'

I appreciate all your suggestions and valuable advice.

Rest Best wishes from my site to all who had applied for Connect Live 2018, and Who could not apply with any reason "Good Luck" for next year.

Keep Mapping  and Happy Mapping!

Vasudeo
Level 8

Time is over to apply Local guides connect 2018

Actually local guides connect 2018 application open till may 01 but now it is closed. Hereafter we cannot apply for this year connect. Best luck for people who are all applied. Better luck next time for the people who are unable to apply. Keep contributing. There is a proverb saying " if we miss this chance we will great chance after this".

THIRUMURUGAN N,
ASSISANT PROFFESSOR IN PHYSICS,
ERODE SENGUNTHAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
PERUNDURAI, ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA
Level 10

Re: application

@NareshDarji wrote:

I've recieved confirmation mail by lical guide team @PaulPavlinovich

See this screenshotScreenshot_20180501-150336.png

@NareshDarji wrote:

Hello @sdhariwal if your application was successful submitted than you received confirmation email from local guides team. 

No confirmation email for me, but this doesn't look strange to me, last year I never received the submission acknowledge 😉

Connect Moderator

I'm also surprised bro because many of my friends have not received this acknowledge email @LucioV

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

how to upload video for event

how can I upload my video for 2018 event

Level 9

@NareshDarji wrote:

Hello @sdhariwal if your application was successful submitted than you received confirmation email from local guides team. 

I never received the submission acknowledge

Level 8

The comfirm mail can take 7days to arrive.

I heard there are further delays, so it can be longer than that at the moment.

Connect Moderator

Re: how to upload video for event

Hi @girdharbissa applications for Connect Live 2018 are closed. Connections were open for several weeks, I'm sorry that you missed out but perhaps don't leave it to the last second next year.

Regards Paul