IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Company Garden, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand India

COMPANY GARDEN, MUSSOORIE, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA

Caption: Different kinds of flower InCompany Garden, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, IndiaCaption: Different kinds of flower InCompany Garden, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India

About Company Garden:

Company garden is one of the famous picnic location in Mussoorie (a place in Uttarakhand state of India).

Company Garden is also know as Company Bagh/ Muncipal Garden, generally the term Bagh is used for Garden (in Hindi in India).

Company Garden has variety of beautiful flowers and amusement park for adults and children.

It's most attractive garden in Mussoorie. The exploring time for this place is about 2 hours.

1545825622188.jpg

You can travel this short journey by the help of taxi and the taxi owner will take a nominal charge for this ride.

Caption: Visitors enjoying Paddle boating in artificial lake at Company Garden, MussoorieCaption: Visitors enjoying Paddle boating in artificial lake at Company Garden, Mussoorie

Company Garden is the best place for couples and family to spend some good time.

Mini artificial lake with small artificial waterfall add to its beauty. Paddle boating facility also available in small lake at the garden( as shown in the above picture).

1545825573534.jpg

Market inside for some memorable items also available in Company Garden. Food court for snacks and soft drinks also available inside it.  Facility of Photo printing is a good option there because if you want to capture snaps by Photographers then they can shot your picture and give back the hard copy after some time at high charges.

Children enjoying in small trains inside Garden.Children enjoying in small trains inside Garden.

Entry fee: 18 Rs (INR)

Boating fee: 75 Rs (INR)

Timing: 9:00 Am to 6:00 Pm.

Company Garden, Chamba - Mussoorie Road, Kitab Ghar, Library Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India
16 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Company Garden, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand India

Hi @IshantHP_ig

I like the picnic and outdoor activity and this place seems to combine both. When did you visit it? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @IshantHP_ig

Thank you for your reply. Sorry to hear that, but we tried to cover all the amazing posts that you shared with us on Connect. Please keep on with your great contribution and ping us anytime you need. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

IshantHP_ig sir Namaskar.I Excited to participate in next Local Guide Connect Live or any event by Google. Please inform me

Level 9

Hello Good morning @SunilJansewa

You can check the upcoming event in your city at connect and the next LIVE event will be held in next year most probably.

Thanks for contribution.

Have a good day.:)

Connect Moderator

Hello @IshantHP_ig

Great post! 

Thank you for sharing with us this beautiful place. Your pictures are amazing!

I like to visit places like this one. There are many trees and beautiful flowers. It looks calm and very quiet.

Cheers 

Jane 

Level 9

First of all i want to say Thanks for reading my post 😉

Yes the place is cool and very famous spot for the visitors; the different kinds of flowers and beautiful trees attrack the trendy crowd. I think you have to be visit once:) @JaneBurunina

Welcome in India! 🙏

Happy new year to you and your family.

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Wow, that's a very great post, thanks for sharing it with us. It reminds me a park in a small town called Cruzeiro that I used to live. There were also a lake with paddle boats, an amazing garden and playground for the kids. It was very family friendly and I used to go there a lot, specially on the paddle boats. 😃 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!