SajjadNiazi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Chicken Karahi

FB_IMG_1612455763920.jpg

Chicken karahi is the most favorite dish on Nothren Pakiatan.. specially people ordered this for cooking and and with enjoying .. 

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chicken Karahi

Hello @SajjadNiazi,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us, the meal looks very delicious! Is this a home made one? Is it spicy?

What is this dish made of, what are its ingredients and components? Is there a vegetarian variation of it?

Is this meal famous only in the northern part of your country, or one can find it everywhere?

Are there any special occasions and celebration on which this dish is prepared?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

It's famous in every where.. in PAKISTAN all cities hotel owner can provide you the chicken karahi . But it's prepared only order.. so maybe you will wait for it preparing..

It's most famous in northern area in my country.. but it's available in whole country .. so if any time you visits in Pakistan.. in mostly big cities are many services to facilitate you to.. as home delivery tooo

Connect Moderator

Assalam Walaikum @SajjadNiazi 

Thanks for sharing post about your delicious experience.

Which Karhai you like most? My favourite Karhai is Mutton Peshawari Karhai, which is very famous in Karachi with authentic taste of Namak Mandi Peshawar.

One more thing I want to add that  you can tag me Or anyone on Connect by typing @ before username, for example, if you want to reply to me, you can write my name like this @kashifmisidia  By this concerned person will get an email notification, and you will get a response more quickly.

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the details @SajjadNiazi.

I would like to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@KashifMisidia @Yes brother peshawri Morton karahi  is much tasty.. my favorite also.. during my last two year job in Peshawar I was mostly order Peshawari motton karahi when my special guest visite to meet m