Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Challenge: Share a museum photo on Google Maps to earn a Connect badge

The world's tallest statue, need I say more about it?!

The Statue of Unity, standing at 182 meters and overlooking the Narmada river, is just a marvel designed and built by Mr. Ram Sutar.

IMG_20221211_095653598.jpg

IMG_20221211_105220494.jpg

IMG_20221211_110305950.jpg

As you can see, capturing the whole statue in a single photo is literally impossible 😅

The base or the 1st zone comprises a museum cataloging Sardar Patel’s contributions. 

Here's my review of the place - https://goo.gl/maps/fu6BfLUGYDmejJyB7

Connect Moderator

Hi @Rednewt74 

The photo link was created by me from google Maps in the Edge browser on a desktop computer for @Rohan10.

Most likely you are opening it on a mobile device, but the Android Maps app will not recognize the link.

I suggest you copy the link and paste it in a browser on your mobile device.

Let me know if it works.

Also, what is your opinion about the upload link shared by @AZ_2021?

Does that link open on a mobile device?

Level 8

This challenge is so much fun.😍 I am sharing a photo from my visit to the MET museum in NYC. Once, I heard someone saying that taking photos in museums is boring, and I think that's not true at all. You can take cool photos posing with the sculptures or paintings, obviously always respecting the safety rules and not making obscene gestures. Your posing could be inspired by the feelings, emotions or thoughts that emerge within you when you see a painting or sculpture.  

The bronze sculpture in this photo is named Herakles the Archer. To me, it represents determination, precision and bravery. 

Sculpture: Herakles the Archer, Artist: Antoine-Emile Bourdelle, Date: 20th century. Exhibit at the MET museum.Sculpture: Herakles the Archer, Artist: Antoine-Emile Bourdelle, Date: 20th century. Exhibit at the MET museum.

Here's my review of the MET museum. Hope it serves you. 
Also, let's connect through Instagram @tutojimenez1 
Level 7

Visiting museums is one of my hobbies.
It helps me to know the past history and learn a lot.

IMG_20220225_161157.jpg

This picture highlights the significance of Bangladesh's victory in the war.
I took the picture from the Bangabandhu Military Museum in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh.
This is a great opportunity to win badges on Connect.

@Ivi_Ge thanks for sharing new activity with us.

Here the museum maps link bellow 👇

Bangabandhu Military Museum
01769-017770
https://maps.app.goo.gl/UFTu8ej9FRonX6if9

Level 10

Thanks @Ivi_Ge for taking good initiative. I would like to share Bangladesh's Most visited museum "Bangladesh Folk Art & Craft Foundation Museum

I several time visited this museum. I shared my experience in this Review & Photo.

Historical Sonargaon Jadhu Ghar Baro Bari (Palace Entire Door)Historical Sonargaon Jadhu Ghar Baro Bari (Palace Entire Door)

A detailed understanding of the culture and culture of Bangladesh is available. The capital of Bengal during the reign of the Mughals and its ruling period can be known in detail. The history of Emperor Isa Khan and the twelve Bhuiyans of independent Bengal is preserved in this museum. Which gives knowledge about our past history and traditions and acts as an inspiration to the youth of today.

Level 8

@Rednewt74 Thank you for pointing out the error. The link is available only on the desktop version of the map, so I pasted that link which is not opening on the mobile app. As my friend @Tushar_Suradkar told, if you copy the link and paste it into the web browser you can see it. Alternatively, you can see the photos through my review too. Thanks.

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 10

IMG_20230310_164442.jpg

 Bagerhat Museum Photo @Ivi_Ge 

Level 8

Ynt: Challenge: Share a museum photo on Google Maps to earn a Connect badge

Nice photos @Gezendunyali. All the best ...

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

Very nice photos with details. The second photo is very helpful as we can know floor-wise interested area. All the best @OliverKIWI 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

खूप छान फोटो @Shrut19 ताई. All the best..

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel