Did you mean: 
Level 7

Celebration of Lohri & Sankranti- Indian Festival

20190113_225601.jpg

Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh, India
9 comments
Level 6

Makar sankranti

The great HINDU culture..... Makar Sankranti. You will fall in love with itThe great HINDU culture..... Makar Sankranti. You will fall in love with it

Former Google Contributor

Re: Makar sankranti

Hi @ajay09,

It would be great to share with us more about that picture. Where did you take it and is this some kind of celebration or event? Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @ajay09,

Thank you for sharing this interesting photo, it reminded me a little bit about Varanasi. Is it the same ritual or a different one? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: Celebration of Lohri & Sankranti- Indian Festival

Hi @Dharmendra_Mehra,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Can you tell us a bit more about the celebration of this festival? Is the fire part of the celebration? 

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @ajay09,

Happy Sankranti festival!

I hope you won't mind if I merge your post to this one as they have a similar topic.

Level 6

happy Lohri

Udit mehra
Level 8

Hi @Dharmendra_Mehra

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Happy New Year 2019!

Thanks for sharing with us your photo with us. As mentioned by Google Moderator, you can add a few information about the festival. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 6

Ok you can

Google Vendor

Hi @ajay09,

If you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.

Keep up sharing and contributing!