Eros_Hassen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro.

Cabo Frio - Eros Hassen.jpg

This image, seen quickly, looks like a cold climate environment.

But it is a landscape of Praia do Forte in Cabo Frio, RJ.

The color of the sky, the seagull and the post saves lives, can refer to a cold landscape. But it's just an impression. Praia do Forte is the main beach in Cabo Frio. It has an excellent infrastructure, full of kiosks and a beautiful waterfront.

The sand is very white.

A soothing beauty.

Eros_Hassen
Cabo Frio, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro.

Hi @Eros_Hassen 

Thank you for sharing this photo. It's really beautiful! Where is this place? Is it near where you live or did you travel to it? The beach looks amazing. What camera did you use here? 

I've only been to the north part of Brazil, in Fortaleza and Recife and I was so amazed by the nature, beaches and people of course. Everyone was so friendly and happy. I would love to visit Brazil again. There is still so much to see. 

Also, I resized your photo to make it stand out more. Thanks! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Woah nice capture ...

looks like an interesting place 😍

Please share the location @Eros_Hassen 

tagging some of my friends who would love to see it

@NareshDarji @FalguniP @RosyKohli @Govindjha @TravellerG 

Regards,
Karan Chotlani
http://www.instagram.com/iclickthese
Connect Moderator

The beach looks very beautiful @Eros_Hassen 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@DanniS 

I'm glad you liked it! It is a beach in the state of Rio de Janeiro, southeastern Brazil.

I was there for work. I live further south, a little far from there.

Then you got to know some beaches in the Northeast, which are really beautiful and with happy and welcoming people. Brazil has many beauties to discover. Send news when you come again. You'll be welcome!

And thanks for resizing the photo, I posted it on my cell phone and didn't realize the size of the image. Appreciate!

Eros_Hassen
Level 10

@karan_iclickthese 

I Glad you liked it! Thank you!

Eros_Hassen
Level 9

@Eros_Hassen 

Beautiful photo, I love beaches,  I used to go to two famous beaches juhu beach & Verosva beach there I used to sit on stone's admire beauty of sunset 25 years ago sometimes used write few lines in my dairy .But now hardly I go there. 

@karan_iclickthese  thanks for tagging me. 

Level 6

Olá!

Essa é a Praia do Forte. Tem esse nome, porque na extremidade para onde está apontada a câmera tem um Forte que data dos princípios da povoação portuguesa. Ele fica bem na entrada de uma Canal (Canal do Itajuru) que dá acesso à Lagoa de Aruama.

Já fizemos alguns posts sobre, no nosso perfil.

Também estamos digitalizando cada ponto turístico da cidade com imagens aéreas por drones e fotos.