PiersonD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

CREATING A SMART CITY

HOW DOES A CITY ADOPT TECHNOLOGIES THAT MAKE IT SMART?

Pune, Maharashtra, India
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: CREATING A SMART CITY

This is really a huge and open discussion.

Smart is a property that a City could have if life it's simpler than other cities, for citizens.

It's about efficient transport system, communications, green area, energy saving technologies.

I think that, actually, a good example of Smart city could be Dubai; here you can find many of the innovations that other cities struggles to deliver.

In the old cities, i think that Amsterdam it's also a good example of Smart City.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

This is really a huge and open discussion.

Smart is a property that a City could have if life it's simpler than other cities, for citizens.

It's about efficient transport system, communications, green area, energy saving technologies.

I think that, actually, a good example of Smart city could be Dubai; here you can find many of the innovations that other cities struggles to deliver.

In the old cities, i think that Amsterdam it's also a good example of Smart City.

Level 6

Smart  city  - I  believe  smart  city ,  means you got to have  the latest  technology  for  managing  your  moving / floating  traffic , high  ways , parking  etc . For  which  you  got to implement city lay out  planning  for  expansion ,  you have  latest  building ,  malls ,  hospitals ,  education  centres  etc but  keeping  in mind WE GO GREEN  AND  SAVE  OUR  PLANET  EARTH .

We should  have  harvesting  of  rain  water  in each  and every  society ,  water  tabel  lavel  is reducting  each  year  

We should  make compost of dry  leave  and other garbage  waste  in special  pits ,  same can  used  as fertiliser . 

Plant tress  in our  society  ,  now  a days  house  sparrows  are rarely  seen . By planting  trees  you  birds  in your  surrounding . 

Conserve  energy .upgrade  lighting  technology ,  machinery  like  water  pump  etc

Smart city  should  also  have  play / walking  /running  ground  for physical  activity  keep  in mind  Health  is Wealth . 

Level 1

we should fut our effort .

Level 10

Smart city can be created out of public cooperation only

When the residents decide to make their city SMART

Only then it can be made

Level 10

Smart city can be created out of public cooperation only

When the residents decide to make their city SMART