MiaMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

CONNECT LIVE and everything that happened before

Hi everybody, 

as you all might know, these days the Connect Live event takes place in San Francisco, California.

151 local guides from 59 countries meet up in two and a half days. It's incredible and absolutely wonderful!

Before I arrived in San Francisco I spent 3 days in Los Angeles. I did a lot of tourist things like check out the Walk of Fame and go to the Farmers Market, but I also visited the Universal Studios and had the best time!Hogwarts ExpressHogwarts Express

at the Oscars... :)at the Oscars... 🙂

Here are some impressions of the first couple of hours at the event:Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-16 um 20.38.54.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-16 um 20.39.14.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-16 um 20.39.47.png

The opening ceremony was absolutely wonderful! I met so many people I've met here online like @ErmesT , @TraciC and @PaulPavlinovich but also many other local guides from all over the world.

The event was organised very well! There were so many things to discover, like taking instax photos and putting them on a huge globe to where you come from. Writing postcards to your beloved ones with the CL motive on it. Exchanging gifts from countries. Taking funny photos. Eating and drinking together and lots more! It was absolutely wonderful!

I will keep you updated @OSAMA

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, Kalifornien, USA
15 comments
Level 10

Re: CONNECT LIVE and everything that happened before

Thanks a lot for this great post @MiaMaria

Enough description and nice shots.

We're all waiting for more such good updates by you ☺️

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Googler

It was so nice to finally meet you today @MiaMaria! I loved that you got to enjoy California on your own, and Universal, too. Thanks for the kind words about tonight's event; wait until tomorrow! 😁

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor

@MiaMaria The pleasure is all ours! Thank you for joining us all the way from Germany!

Level 9

Finally great post from great  @MiaMaria 🙂

Thank you so so much for updating us , you know we all waiting this event and we are mining the internet about anything about connect live 🙂

Enjoy your time and keep updating us

All respect Maria

"Friendship Forever"

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the update @MiaMaria !

please also tell the others to post on Instagram and here 😉.

we are delight to join virtually!!!

Regards from you homecountry!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

more impressions guys 🙂

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-17 um 09.28.38.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-10-17 um 09.28.50.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-10-17 um 09.29.06.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-10-17 um 09.29.18.png

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 9

yeah more mouth watering @MiaMaria 😄

and Room full of Maps passion contributers 🙂

Level 10

Hello again @MiaMaria

I'm so curious to know the subject of last photo (slide on presentation about reviews, edits, photos ...). Can you explain about it?

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides