beheo320's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Best Photo Apps for Smartphone?

Hi,

I'm a newbie, just take part in local guides and trying to take some pictures by my smartphone. Could you help me to share some app on the smartphone which makes my picture look professional and beauty?

Many Thanks 🙂

Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
10 comments
Level 7

Re: Best Photo Apps for Smartphone?

Hi and welcome to the family

I just use my regular phone from Nexus to pixel no need to download app just show the world your skills and let them explore 

Level 3

Thanks, but I mean that I want some best app to filter the colour 🙂

Level 7

I'm really refrain from downloading apps but I have a friend who use that one 👇

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lyrebirdstudio.colorizer.lite 

Connect Moderator

Welcome to Local Guides @beheo320  there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

I use my phone quite a bit for photography and my favourite editor is Snapseed (Android, Apple) - it's probably the most powerful tool that is still fairly easy to use. You can use it simply and as you learn its more advanced options you can progress in the editing that you do. There are loads of tutorials on youtube and you can also access the Google Snapseed help centre (yes its a Google product).

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul

Level 8
Level 8

I use Google photos app. It backs my pics and then tags them automatically. It has predefined filters, and you can also alter the contrast, pop and color manually. 

Hope this helps. 

Level 1

Hi, personally if you are using a Pixel smartphone, I think one of the best is already on your phone which is the Google's Camera app.

Its software processing on images are excellent in the HDR+ mode. If you are not using a Pixel, perhaps you could try one of the GCam ports if your device supports camera2api and happen to have a Snapdragon 8xx ( or in smaller cases, Snapdragon 6xx ) processor.  The quality improvement in taking pictures after using GCam on some devices is amazing. You can find more information and some ports here: https://www.xda-developers.com/google-camera-hdr-customization-raw-support/ and here https://www.xda-developers.com/google-camera-updated-zero-shutter-lag-xiaomi/ but on the ports section it doesn't cover all devices, so you might have to do some searching on the internet.

Level 9

@beheo320 Hi. Welcome to LG Connect. 

Personally i use VSCO Cam app for color adjustments. In my opinion if you compose well your picture with your mobile phone and there is good light your picture will be good. Happy guiding. 

Level 7
Level 7

Hi...

If You Want To Make 360 Image, You Can Try Thiss Apps

Name " Google Camera "

You Can Download in Google Search

But, You Smartphone Must Compatible For This Apps If You Want To Make 360 Image.

Thanks...

Level 1
Level 1

The one and only..........

Google photo app

So good 

Contact me Google and get me paid for this