YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Beginners please read my story "What I achieved in one year"

Hi @YasumiKikuchi ,

Your achievement is a great inspiration for the beginners who might feel it difficult to elevate to the highest level.
Dedication & perseverance will definitely yield the result. Wish you  all the best!

Dhanasekaran
Level 10

Thank you for your reply @Dhanasekaran_Muthu 

At that time there was little I could do. But when you notice your own personality and situation, the level will accelerate! That is as you know😉. Thank you!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

Hi @YasumiKikuchi 
Thank you for telling your whole story... Well, what can I say after reading your fantastic story ?
I'm so impressed by your performance ! What you achieved in such a short amount of time and the will that it had to involve !
Really, you're an example to follow in our LG community... 🙂

"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground." Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)
Level 10

Hello @BernardTran 

Thank you for reading! I concentrated at that time. Certainly it was a tough situation but it cleared my fatigue🏃‍♂️

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper