Engr_Rabiul's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beautiful Water fall in bandorban Bangladesh.

IMG20181021141701.jpg

Water fall in BD.Water fall in BD.

Hi Everyone, 

Tatulzhora Union, Tatulzhora Road, Hemayetpur, Bangladesh
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Water fall in bandorban Bangladesh.

Hey @Engr_Rabiul,

Welcome to Connect!

Nicely captured images, thanks for sharing. The photos seem identical, perhaps you didn't mean to double post them. Either way, it's a beautiful shot, mind telling us what type of device you've used?

By the way, we do suggest adding more information to your posts. This way it gives fellow Local Guides a better idea of what you're posting about. Please feel free to read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post.

PS: You're welcome to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic and don't forget to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Dear AlexaAC,

Thanks for your comments.

Former Google Contributor

Absolutely @Engr_Rabiul, you're most welcome! 

By the way, please tag me or other Local Guides in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way we receive a notification:)

Happy posting!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Ok, I will.

Thanks.

Level 1

Beautiful Water fall in bandorban Bangladesh.

Connect Moderator

@Engr_Rabiul 

অনেক সুন্দর একটা শট কিন্তু আরো কিছু তথ্য যোগ করলে এই স্থান সম্পর্কে, সবাই উপকৃত হতো।