Asma-Tn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bay Area through my lens - Part II

You may have read about Bay Area through my lens - Part I Well, I'd like to share with you some other photos I took during this trip.

San Francisco was one of my most unforguettable travel experiences. So, I created some lists that might be useful to plan and organize a trip to the City:

Grant Avenue is one of San Francisco's oldest streets. Chinatown offers tons to do, with numerous souvenir shops and restaurants.Grant Avenue is one of San Francisco's oldest streets. Chinatown offers tons to do, with numerous souvenir shops and restaurants.

Street Art in Oakland, CaliforniaStreet Art in Oakland, California

Chinatown Gate, better known as Dragon's Gate, is the southern entrance to San Francisco's Chinatown. It's an iconic symbol of Chinatown and totally worth seeing.Chinatown Gate, better known as Dragon's Gate, is the southern entrance to San Francisco's Chinatown. It's an iconic symbol of Chinatown and totally worth seeing.

Brother & Sisters Flower Shop, Oakland , CaliforniaBrother & Sisters Flower Shop, Oakland , California

Buddha Head found in San Francisco's Chinatown, CaliforniaBuddha Head found in San Francisco's Chinatown, California

Greater St.John Missionary Baptist Church, Oakland, CaliforniaGreater St.John Missionary Baptist Church, Oakland, California

The Coit Tower offers a spectacular views of Downtown San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Bridge, Alcatraz island, Treasure island... especially on a clear day. It was crowded but you can stay at the top as long as you want. You also have some murals to look at while you're waiting to go to the top of the tower.The Coit Tower offers a spectacular views of Downtown San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Bridge, Alcatraz island, Treasure island... especially on a clear day. It was crowded but you can stay at the top as long as you want. You also have some murals to look at while you're waiting to go to the top of the tower.

Chinese lanterns decorating the streets of Chinatown, San Francisco, CaliforniaChinese lanterns decorating the streets of Chinatown, San Francisco, California

Bay Area, Californie, États-Unis
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My unforgettable trip to California

Hi @Asma-Tn,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

It looks from the photos like a wonderful trip. I like your way of capturing photos because you take shots of places and things which are unusual, which is the best way to remember something of what you was impressed. 

It would be more interesting if you add information to every photo. For tips, you can check these article: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and especially this one if you post photos: How to tell a story through your photography?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: California through my lens

Hi @Asma-Tn 

It's great that you have added captions to your photos but still I agree with @PoliMC that your post will be much more interesting if you add more description to every photo.  However, I have to say that I do like your photos especially the view of San Fran from Coit Tower.   

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Rif.: California through my lens

Bellissimo post hai fatto anche troppo, non capisco quei commenti che ti spingono a fare di più, la vita è anche altro non dipendere da un like

Level 8

@Asma-Tnawsome pictures !!! I love each one of them!!

Level 7

Re: My unforgettable trip to California

@PoliMC, @AdamGT 

Thank you!

As you requested, I made the necessary changes.
Level 7

@Male2019 Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them! 😊

Level 9

@Asma-Tn Awesome photography and very informative narrative. Thanks for sharing. 😀📷👍

Connect Moderator

Level 7

@TMLKadventures Thanks! :))) Unfortunately, I couldn't take photos of other beautiful and breathtaking landscapes. There is much more to see...