br14n's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: Batu Local Guides and Sabers Pungli Education Camp

@br14n You guy are fantastic and this post captures my attention in so many ways  and the first is that I noticed in your Community is that there always "Uniform" and I am not

talking about clothing, I am talking about appearance and Conducting the breath this tells me that the information Past on is in %100 Perspective I find that totally 

Amazing 

Level 8

@br14n I have your 2 Google Mymaps Locations:

they are great to do we a Google Photo album to fill them or youtube videos etc 

Well done 

Connect Moderator

hi mas @br14n, you always amaze us with a great story! You always inspire another Local Guides to do more about hosting meet up. Someday, I wont ever be missed to join your meet up.

Regards,

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Mantap jiwa semoga acara ini bisa menginspirasi  semua orang..

selamat berkpntribusi tiada henti...Aksi saber pungli   lagi bersih-sungaiAksi saber pungli lagi bersih-sungaiTMPDOODLE1525174985088.jpgTMPDOODLE1525175014239.jpgTMPDOODLE1525175088946.jpgTMPDOODLE1525175127894.jpg

Level 8

Local Guides Clean The World with Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli...wow.. amaze..congratz to @br14n because your activity have been success & proud for your hardwork who can make those activity to be more inspiration n motivation for us. 

Level 8

Nice. Well done @JuwarniPawuh

Cheers

Level 7

"The flutter of the butterfly wings in the Batu  City, will give rise to a storm in San Francisco."

Hopefully the social movement in this small town in East Java -Indonesia will be a positive virus that will spread all over the worldThe future is yourThe future is your

We share and we careWe share and we care

Firecamp Education Camp Local Guide Clean the WorldFirecamp Education Camp Local Guide Clean the World

Level 7

Proud of You Mr. Bri4n. Thanks for giving a chance to my kiddos joining this awesome activity..😍😍

Level 10

Kegiatan Education Camp yang diselenggarakan Batu Local Guides dan Tim Sabers Pungli yang di ikuti pramuka pelajar kota batu pada 28 - 29 April 2018 di Dusun Sahabat Alam Tawang Argo Karangploso dan Desa Pandanrejo Kec. Bumiaji memberikan pengetahuan tentang local guide dan cinta lingkungan khususnya kesadaran terlibat untuk mengkampanyekan bahwa Sungai bukan tong sampah

Level 6

This is a nice and inspiring event, not just cleaning up the river, but a lot of things are taught, I am a young people and i am proud and happy to participate in this event