HinalLad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bali: Kuta Charm and Beachside Bliss! #PART 2

Kuta Charm and Beachside Bliss

Day 3 in Bali:

#1 A picture of me on the streets of KUTA in Bali.#1 A picture of me on the streets of KUTA in Bali.

Bali's magic continued to unfold on day three. Opting for a relaxed morning, we savored a delicious breakfast at the Sol Hotel by Melia Kuta, fueling up for a day of exploration.

#2 A picture of the vibrant street shopping view of Bali.#2 A picture of the vibrant street shopping view of Bali.

Stepping out onto the vibrant streets of Kuta, we embraced the local energy. Browsing through the nearby shops was a sensory delight – a kaleidoscope of colors, textures, and friendly bargaining encounters.

#3 A picture of the amazing souvierns,  I brought for myself from the local streets of Bali.#3 A picture of the amazing souvierns, I brought for myself from the local streets of Bali.

My souvenir haul included a quintessential Balinese bag, a flowy dress that whispered of island breezes, and charming fridge magnets to keep the memories fresh.

#4 A picture of the Kailash Parbat (Indian cuisine) Restaurant in Kuta, Bali.#4 A picture of the Kailash Parbat (Indian cuisine) Restaurant in Kuta, Bali.

Following our shopping spree, we satisfied our cravings for familiar flavors at Kailash Parbat, an Indian restaurant conveniently located near our hotel. The delicious meal provided a comforting break before we retreated to the hotel's inviting pool.

#5 A picture of the view of poolside at our hotel SOL House by Melia Kuta.#5 A picture of the view of poolside at our hotel SOL House by Melia Kuta.

Here, we soaked up the Balinese sun, surrendering to a blissful afternoon of swimming and relaxation.

#6 A picture of the view at Finns Club in the evening.#6 A picture of the view at Finns Club in the evening.

As the day painted itself in hues of orange and pink, we decided to experience the legendary Finns Club. The Finns Club, a beachfront haven known for its pulsating energy, infinity pools, and stunning ocean views, beckoned us closer. The vibe was electric – music thrummed through the air, laughter mingled with the sound of waves, and the setting sun cast a mesmerizing glow over the scene. We reveled in the atmosphere, capturing captivating pictures of the sunset and the vibrant beach scene.

#7 A picture capturing the breathtaking pinks and purples of the Finns Club sunset.#7 A picture capturing the breathtaking pinks and purples of the Finns Club sunset.

We were instantly captivated by the vibrant energy. Reveling in the atmosphere, we captured breathtaking pictures of the fiery sunset painting the sky and the lively beach scene teeming with activity.

#8 A picture of the delicious food we had at the Finns Club.#8 A picture of the delicious food we had at the Finns Club.

Their dragon fruit smoothie provided a refreshing burst of tropical flavor, the perfect counterpoint to the vibrant scene. We also savored a delicious pizza, and their unique Italian nachos added a delightful twist to a familiar favorite.

With hearts full of happy memories, we returned to our hotel, ready to unwind and recount the day's adventures before drifting off to sleep.

Hitting the Streets: Shopping Tips for Bali

• Embrace the Haggle: Bargaining is expected in Bali's traditional markets. Start with a price 50% lower than what's quoted, and be prepared to walk away if you can't reach a fair price. Remember, it should be a fun and respectful experience!
  • Cash is King: While some vendors may accept credit cards, it's always best to carry cash when shopping at street markets in Bali. This will give you more flexibility when bargaining and avoid potential fees.
  • Bring a Reusable Bag: Many vendors won't provide shopping bags, so it's a good idea to bring your own reusable bag to reduce waste and keep your souvenirs organized.
  • Dress for Comfort: Bali can get hot and humid, so wear comfortable shoes and breathable clothing when hitting the streets to shop.
  • Explore Different Areas: Each area in Bali has its own unique shopping scene. Kuta, Seminyak, and Ubud are all popular shopping destinations, each offering a variety of products and atmospheres.

Clubbing in Bali: Must-Knows for an Epic Night Out

• Choose Your Vibe: Bali's club scene caters to a variety of tastes. Seminyak offers upscale clubs, while Canggu has a more bohemian feel. Do some research to find a club that matches your musical preferences and desired atmosphere.
  • Dress to Impress: While the dress code varies depending on the club, most upscale places in Bali have a smart casual or dressy vibe. Avoid wearing beachwear or flip-flops.
  • Beware of Promoters: You'll likely encounter promoters offering free entry or drink deals. Be cautious and only accept deals from legitimate-looking individuals. It's always best to research and book tickets online in advance, especially for popular events.
  • Transportation: Taxis are readily available, but metered fares are recommended to avoid inflated prices. Ride-sharing apps like Grab are also a convenient option.
  • Stay Safe: Keep an eye on your belongings and be mindful of your drinks. It's always best to go out with a group of friends and look out for each other.

With a little planning and these tips in mind, you can experience the best that shopping and clubbing in Bali have to offer!

Google maps link:

Sol By Melia Kuta Bali:https://maps.app.goo.gl/cctyc7KF41W9o4dr7

Kailash Parbat: https://maps.app.goo.gl/e7mcfkhQyLbHvWqZ6

Kuta Market: https://maps.app.goo.gl/GJ739K6xDTTTs5keA

Warung Kuta Art Market: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ibvk5DTFKwX1x5AK7

FINNS Beach Club: https://maps.app.goo.gl/SSUz2MCE63mW55Zv6

Tagging my fellow LG's here; @NareshDarji @TravellerG @Annaelisa @Rohan10 @ajitthite @Akshun_P @Tejal @Purvik_mistry @Mukund_hirpara_ @Rushabh_Sindhav 

Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Bali: Kuta Charm and Beachside Bliss! #PART 2

Looks like a shoppers' paradise in Bali.

Excellent post with photos and information @HinalLad 👍

Level 9

Betreff: Bali: Kuta Charm and Beachside Bliss! #PART 2

@HinalLad 

Eine schöner Beitrag von dieser fantastischen Insel Bali und reichlich guten Tipps für einen Aufenthalt 

Level 10

@HinalLad. Your Bali trip is a dream! Vibrant streets, stunning sunsets, and delicious food - your photos captured it all beautifully. Thanks for the amazing journey and handy tips! 🏝

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 10

Kuta & Kuta beach is a famous destination... I have read about it. Your photos are very interesting... great dear friend @HinalLad .

Kailash Parbat Restaurant is in Bangalore also...a very reputed chain from Mumbai....

Nice, you have made a grand collection of souvenirs...👍👍👍

"...an eye on your belongings..."

Extremely important though Indonesia is not even 10% dangerous as Italy... sorry... mine & my fellow travellers suffered a lot in Italy... Italy is very famous for pickpocketing in whole of Europe.

Can I request you kindly tag me in your future posts so that I will not miss any...

Thanks with regards...

🤝🌹🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Excellent post with pictures! I enjoyed virtual Bali trip through your post 😄 @HinalLad 

Thank you for sharing here. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@Tushar_Suradkar Thanks for reviewing my post.

Level 8

Betreff: Bali: Kuta Charm and Beachside Bliss! #PART 2

Ich freue mich, dass dir der Beitrag gefallen hat, danke fürs Lesen  @Annaelisa 

Level 8

@ModNomad Thanks for reviewing my post.

Level 8

I'm glad you found connection between the restaurant in Bali and Mumbai, being a vegetarian I'm always in search of veg food and I'm happy to say that I could get north indian meals in Bali. @TravellerG