Hrishi7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Badges of local guide

It's just a question Where do I get the information of various Badges that various local guides get and what are the requirements to earn that badges. @VasT  @KatyaL 

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Badges of local guide

Hi @Hrishi7,

The badges are a way of tracking your progress in Local Guides program. They are separated in 3 main categories:

1) How many kudos you received and how many kudos you gave.

2) How many solutions you gave.

3) How many posts you published.

Here you will find detailed information about points, levels and badging.

Here you can check out your current level and points:

• Make sure you have the latest version of Google Maps
  • Touch the menu Menu
  • Touch Your contributions
  • Your level and total points count will be displayed

Please note your profile may take up to 24 hours to update.

Thanks a lot @StephenAbraham and @iDepp for the tips and for your help.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @Hrishi7 

Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guides Connect!

It's Look like you're new to the connect, Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

You'll get points by contributing content to Google Maps.

Score a place with ratings, describe your experience with reviews, share photographs and videos, provide insights with answers, respond to questions about a place, update information with place edits, add missing places, or verify information by checking facts.

Please refer Points, levels, and badging help article for more information!

Hope this helps you.
Thank You!

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

@Hrishi7 on top of what Deep has shared earlier, if you mean the badges in Your Contributions in Maps. If you click on the badges, you can see the explanation on each badge on how to achieve them. 

The link below details most of the badges one can earn in Google Maps.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Requirements-for-the-new-4-Maps-Badges-and-...

Level 10

Thank you @StephenAbraham  for your help!

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 7

@iDepp  @StephenAbraham  Actually I already introduced myself in last month.I just want the information regarding the badges which appear in local guide profile like for example gave 1 kudos,received 1 kudo etc

Solution

Hi @Hrishi7,

The badges are a way of tracking your progress in Local Guides program. They are separated in 3 main categories:

1) How many kudos you received and how many kudos you gave.

2) How many solutions you gave.

3) How many posts you published.

Here you will find detailed information about points, levels and badging.

Here you can check out your current level and points:

• Make sure you have the latest version of Google Maps
  • Touch the menu Menu
  • Touch Your contributions
  • Your level and total points count will be displayed

Please note your profile may take up to 24 hours to update.

Thanks a lot @StephenAbraham and @iDepp for the tips and for your help.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thanks @KatyaL 

You're welcome @Hrishi7! I'm happy I helped you and good luck with your contributions 🙂

Level 6

Thank you for a helpful explanation about Badges.